Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo offers Lara the fight for July 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
    Google translate:

My next fight will be on July 12 at the MGM in Vegas nevada ... We have several options as rival, and one of them is the first and Lara ... I was offered and accepted and we just need to stop talk so greetings to all
    The last part translates to we offered them the fight now it's just up to them to accept and for him to stop running his mouth.

Comment

Mi siguiente pelea será el día 12 de julio en el MGM de las Vegas nevada... Tenemos varias opciones como rival, una de ellas y es la primera y es Lara... Ya se le ofreció y solo falta que acepte y deje de hablar tanta saludos a todos

My next fight will be on July 12th at the MGM in Las Vegas NV. We have many rivals as options, one of them, being the first (option), is Lara. We offered the fight, only thing left is to accept and stop talking, greetings to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Advantage team Canelo
        They know Lara wants it and can make it on their terms

True, or they can say "Lara just had a boring fight with Ishe Smith, we're going to go with someone else for the PPV", LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao View Post
          bad translate this part... canelo said that the fight is allready offer to lara and he wants to acept the offer and stor talking
          I used google translate earlier and that part didn't seem right. Thanks for clearing it up

Comment

If lara do not fight on may 2nd cool if not ho move by team canelo 2 months turnaround

Comment

3 months after the Smith fight is enough, as long as Lara knows beforehand to not let himself slip and since that will be the fight Lara wants they will have him dancing to their tune.

Comment

Thats 2 months after Lara's fight

But yayy, 2 Vegas PPVs in consecutive weeks

Comment

I wouldn't even be mad if Lara pulled a Kell Brook and ducked Ishe Smith.

Comment

I've been very critical about Cinna-Buns since he hit the scene but major respect if he takes this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      3 months after the Smith fight is enough, as long as Lara knows beforehand to not let himself slip and since that will be the fight Lara wants they will have him dancing to their tune.
                      Its just over 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X