Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain what went wrong in this fight for the loser.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain what went wrong in this fight for the loser.

Ishida had 6 KOs at the time, making Kirkland his 7th. Was it a fluke?

If I do recall, Kirland was fresh out of prison and was fighting like 3 times a month. Still, it makes no sense and I can't find a logical explanation how some Japanese journeyman was able to stop him and drop him numerous times. Freak loss? Perhaps Ann Wolfe wasn't dildoing him properly in the buildup for the bout?

Comment

anne wolfe was not training him for this one.

word is kirkland was living out in vegas and was spending a lot of time partying. ishe smith said this.

Comment

It's just strange that he didnt take the punches well. He's got some size and though his chin isnt all that, it's like getting ktfo by paulie. Training, partying or not I wonder what happened. I guess Ishida summoned some japanese god's strength and tooled him with it. He hit Kirkland with his life force, hence him losing all these times after. It was important, this was a battle he could not lose...for his friends...for his family... For konoha.

Comment

James was probably overconfident in his offence and he was coming forward with the same rhythm so he got timed by a perfect right hand. Wasn't a big punch, but a punch does 100x more damage when the receiver lunges into it. Seen this in fights like Marquez-Pacquiao IV. Actually this Kirkland fight reminds me of when Tua was KO'd by Savon in the Olympics.

Comment

Kirkland looked cold coming into the fight

Comment

Max Kellerman: We don't have an interpreter such is the shock of the result, what were you not going to interview the loser as is normal?

Then when they have an interpreter, he says: "You were supposed to be cannon fodder, easy".

LOL, what an un-professional twat.

Comment

that's what coming in cold will do to you

and that's all there is to it

Comment

Working...
                X