No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for July 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Soto Karass.

Other impressive performances include those of Juan Francisco Estrada, John Molina, Evgeny Gradovich, Edwin Rodriguez, and Tony Thompson.

I'll bump the thread several times during the next few days so everyone has a chance to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
      Jesus Soto Karass.

Other impressive performances include those of Juan Francisco Estrada, John Molina, Evgeny Gradovich, Edwin Rodriguez, and Tony Thompson.

I'll bump the thread several times during the next few days so everyone has a chance to vote.
      change the poll, cause it says "Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for June"
      I'm going with Estrada, he beat a certified top ten flyweight in Melindo pretty decisively. Figueroa gets an honorable mention for putting on such a show with Arakawa.

Comment

had to go with figueroa.

Comment

Molina's ko was something out of a movie! losing the whole fight almost gets ko'd in the 12th, only to come back and score his own knock-out !!!

2nd Thompson got up when he was dropped to score his KO!!!, plus he had the post fight interview of the year.

Comment

Soto Karass: Good win and overall performance, and finished it like a champ.

John Molina: great fight, dramatic ending.

have look back and check the others. but so far i got Karass.

Comment

How is Thompson in second place?

Comment

I voted Molina but I actually changed my mind to Soto Karass. The guy was about to get blatantly robbed and he came out and knocked that cheating fuck out. No robbery for Haymon this time.

Comment

I voted for Thurman he fought a very game Chavez who came to win.

Comment

lol Why is Karass in the lead he beat an one armed Berto

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      lol Why is Karass in the lead he beat an one armed Berto
                      Is the "one-arm" an excuse for being beaten pillar to post and knocked out by Soto-Karass?

Vitali Klitschko had the same injury against Chisora, and still won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X