Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: M. Garcia: Broken Jaw Was Victor Ortiz' Excuse, Way Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
    I understand, I myself wanted Mikey to finish him off in the next rounds, I'd predicted an 11th rd stoppage but didn't get that far. The way I see it is Robert knew they were up on the cards so said **** it why fight with a broken nose that came from a headbutt when they can be safe and get the W! Now Rosado I give him props for heart and moving up in weight to take that beating for his HBO debut in front of his mom and local PR people. I told my dad after they robbed Burgos of the championship with a draw, that Rosado was going to get the beating because those bad judges that robbed Burgos!
    i can see the logic on Garcia side....its the doctors and commission im more pissed at. im not down playing Garcia at all. dudes a beast. Ive seen docs let cuts jaws and so much worst go on. But without a second glance...they say its over. Yet Rasado fought with his face hanging off and bleeding from every pore in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Last night at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, determined underdog Josesito Lopez pulled off the biggest victory in his career after outlasting former champion Victor Ortiz. After nine heated and action-packed rounds, Ortiz, citing a broken jaw, elected not to continue and the fight was called off.

[Click Here To Read More]
      broken jaw didn't come from a headbutt against lopez

broken nose clearly came from a headbutt against salido

huge difference

Comment

I was too lazy to look for this thread. I told people how Robert and them were talking mad shit about Ortiz for quitting and this guy pulls a bigger ***** move than the jaw.

Comment

Hmmm interesting, seems Garcia talked too soon, if I listen or agreed with Garica regarding Ortiz looked for a way out then I have to say he too looked for a way out where too regardless if he was head butted or not.

Comment

Working...
          X