Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a prime Marciano VS a prime Liston, who'd win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a prime Marciano VS a prime Liston, who'd win?

IMO Liston would. The 84 inch jab would be hitting Marciano fairly easily IMO, and it has so much power. Liston has so much power too, he hit in and around Foreman's range.

I think Marciano would put up a great fight, but IMO Liston would have too much.

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
    IMO Liston would. The 84 inch jab would be hitting Marciano fairly easily IMO, and it has so much power. Liston has so much power too, he hit in and around Foreman's range.

I think Marciano would put up a great fight, but IMO Liston would have too much.
    FitefanSHO what does the game say about this...thi should be a belter...

Comment

There is not a single swarmer/brawler in history who could beat Liston. Marciano gets his lights put out in 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff
        Marciano would punish Liston's body and make him quit. I'm quite sure about that. Marciano was tougher than Liston and packed a better punch.
        If you think that, than you need to watch some Liston fights other than Clay/Ali, where he was well past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
          If you think that, than you need to watch some Liston fights other than Clay/Ali, where he was well past his prime.
          He doesn't need to. As far as he's concerned Marciano wins on pigmentation alone.

Poet
          Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 09-13-2011, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatest1942 View Post
            FitefanSHO what does the game say about this...thi should be a belter...
            Sounds like a great fight, I will add it to the fight schedule.

I think Rocky wins, he had no dog in him, and Liston had a little.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
              Sounds like a great fight, I will add it to the fight schedule.

I think Rocky wins, he had no dog in him, and Liston had a little.
              Frazier had no dog in him either. How did that work out for him against George?

Comment

Marciano goes through hell to score a late KO.

Comment

I think it would be 50/50. both could stop eachother

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post

No mate, Rocky Marciano would break his weak heart............ C'mon Ali vs Liston II. ------------------ that's why, only a man willing to go near death beats Rocky Marciano. You need more than a big punch and a fearsome face to beat Marciano, anyone has to fight a war with him, he's gonna take guys to places they've never been to.

Comment

Working...
                    X