Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't margacheato willingly take a lie detector test to clear his name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't margacheato willingly take a lie detector test to clear his name?

I wonder...
    Because he cheated
    77.78%
    Because he is a scared little baby
    0.00%
    Who knows
    22.22%

Why the hell do you care so much. Cotto was beaten in that fight and lost, end of.

Comment

Because lie detectors are actually kinda worthless. You can tell the truth and it can still say that you were lying. That's why they're not used in court.

Comment

Cuz it's better to wait a year than be banned for life.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
          Because lie detectors are actually kinda worthless. You can tell the truth and it can still say that you were lying. That's why they're not used in court.
          No, lie detectors are quite accurate actually. He is a ****ing cheater, stop sticking up for this fraud who ripped a guys ear off with plaster and then damaged clotteys hands when clottey punched Margacheatos plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            lol word !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              No, lie detectors are quite accurate actually. He is a ****ing cheater, stop sticking up for this fraud who ripped a guys ear off with plaster and then damaged clotteys hands when clottey punched Margacheatos plaster.
              I'm not sticking up for this guy. I've had cops tell me that lie detectors are worthless. Explain to me why courts don't use them in lawsuits and investigations?

Comment

Cotto is back, got anotha belt, and got a big fight comin up. Marg is on time out wit his head down. Cats gotta get over this ****. Why the **** is this blowin up today?

Comment

if he was innocent it would have been the first thing he suggested....

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                    +1

Comment

Working...
                    X