Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone here excited about Jadakiss's new album?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here excited about Jadakiss's new album?

I mean sure its not going to be a classic, but when has a Jada album ever been wack?

its going to be a dope cd. probably not out of this world, but definitley a nice release...

Comment

nope!

Comment

Not really, I'll listen to it but I'm not checking for it.

Comment

Jadakiss is a underrated...

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
            I mean sure its not going to be a classic, but when has a Jada album ever been wack?

its going to be a dope cd. probably not out of this world, but definitley a nice release...
            I disagree on the when you say you dont think its going to be a classic...
            This album is going to deliver there is absolutely no doubt about it. Every single has been above average, Cant Stop Me is a real crazy joint.

In my opinion this album and jadakiss is gonna be remembered as a dude who was puttin out crack music in a time where real spitting was almost nowhere to be found. Ya digggg

Jada is as consistent as it gets go get this ****in album if you life hip hop.

Comment

Excited.. Hell yeah..! I've been waiting for 50, DMX and Dre but that's a long shot..! it's good to see some rappers may actually keep their release date..! I've been hearing a couple of the tracks and it got some serious potential..!

Comment

Im lookin forward to this...but im not expectin a classic, my prediction is 4/5

I realized that over the past 3 years, i actually like what styles been droppin more then Jada...and im not trying to hate on kiss, but Styles has been in beast mode

Comment

I thought styles time is money was underrated...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X