No announcement yet.

Boxing People: So far so good for Al Haymon in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    So did anyone saw Haymon speak on this presser?

That is all I am interested about this NBC deal
    He did not speak.

Comment

People will always find something to complain about. These are the same damn fights we were asking for last year. Watson said all of these guys will fight each other this year, and that there will be another big announcement soon.

Comment

I enjoy the fighters involved in all these fights and think they will be very entertaining but I don't expect the star upcoming attractions to lose them. I would pick, Garcia, Thurman, and Broner to win all 3 fights because their opponents are already has beens that never amounted to their possible "potential".

Al Haymon made very "smart" matchmaking moves here.

Comment

Another same ol',same ol' thread of Haymon lovers spouting off how great he is.
          With 20 shows for the year common sense would say,too early to be proclaiming him as the Messiah.

Comment

Originally posted by eric kelly View Post
            I'm excited for what Haymon has in store with his upcoming fight card. Garcia vs. Peterson will be a damn good fight, but I think Thurman vs Guererro will be the best fight of the card.

Thoughts?
            I am excited too. Both will be great fights and both are a sign of positive things to come and none of those exciting things will be brought to us by GBP or Bob Arum.

Unfortunately, most of the clowns on this site will praise the fights being offered out of one side of their mouth while calling Al Haymon the devil out the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
              Another same ol',same ol' thread of Haymon lovers spouting off how great he is.
              With 20 shows for the year common sense would say,too early to be proclaiming him as the Messiah.

Please tell us how many good fights Bob Arum and Oscar De La Hoya have planned for the year that would trump what Haymon is offering in the first four months of the year.

The only potential one that I know of is Cotto/Alvarez ant that hasn't even been signed.

Comment

Bump so more people can laugh at divine hammer

Comment

Working...
                X