Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd is the three card monte of boxing.

Comment

Larry: but he's a middle weight hasn't fought at 154 in over 5 yrs!
      Ha! Cry me a river. Why didn't I use the same logic when SSM was fighting at 154 and called out manny to fight at 142? U bagged on manny saying he is a ducker yet Floyd gets called out by a bigger guy and u find excuses?
      Keep owning yourself Larry.
      You shi t on the rankings them bring them up to justify Floyd's fraudulent fights
      You can't have it both ways man

Comment

Why do you care if and why certain people don't like Floyd? Or any boxer for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          This is the last time imma speak on this and im gonna preach the gospel like it or not.People hate Floyd cause of their imperfections in life,they try to hate on the people he faced even tho IT IS A FACT HE HAS FACED THE #1 FIGHTER IN EVERY DIVISION HE HAS FOUGHT AT(AT 140 HATTON WAS CHAMP AND REFUSED TO FACE HIM,GATTI WAS THE #1 CONTENDER HENCE RANKED #1 BY THE RING LOOK IT UP I TELL NO LIE) You hate him because he has a loud mouth and flashes the money he has EARNED,did not rob anyone did not sell any dope,he sacrificed his body and worked hard for what he had.This man has defeated every champion that has been placed in front on him,every obstacle in his life he has faced and dealt with it.Are you upset because you let the obstacles in your life beat you down?are you upset that you have failed??well do something about it other then hate on Floyd,This guy is great because he worked for it and earned it,no 1 gave him ****.name me another fighter who won 8 titles(hell should be 9)in 5 divisions,3 lineal titles,all while remaining undefeated,go ahead i'll wait,out 0f 43 fights half of them have been title fights.You hate Floyd because in reality you hate yourself and your short comings,and now you will hate me for having the balls to tell you why you hate........
          temp1.jpg[/IMG]
          yeah right

just wait until the next time you see his name

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            But years ago you wrote that hatton shouldn't fight castillo because if he beat him too bad hed scare floyd off. Well he beat castillo badly and didn't scare floyd off. Now its something different.
            Yes Floyd was scared of hatton and thats why he asked cortez to protect him, it was a calculated risk of Floyd to fight hatton.

He saw him have more trouble at 147 and Castillo was a blown up lightweight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Ha! Cry me a river. Why didn't I use the same logic when SSM was fighting at 154 and called out manny to fight at 142? U bagged on manny saying he is a ducker yet Floyd gets called out by a bigger guy and u find excuses?
              You shi t on the rankings them bring them up to justify Floyd's fraudulent fights
              Shane was a ww who had just ko'd margo and was the wba ww champ and #1 ww

Comment

Seriously......the stupidity of this place, it makes you as a boxing fan not want to post here as often. This place makes you a cynical boxing fan, and often makes you a negative fan, who then seems like they don't even like the sport.

That's what this site does to people....

I mean when I read stuff like Floyd was scared of Hatton, when it was Hatton who shot down the possibility of that fight happening in 2005....and then stuff like Floyd fought an old Mosley because he ducked the younger one, when it was in fact Mosley who wanted nothing to do with that fight in 2006.....and than when people compare Floyd-Sergio to the likes of Pac-Mosley in 2009/2010......I mean jesus christ

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Shane was coming off defeating the #1 WW Margarito at 147 lbs.....Sergio isn't coming off defeating any prominent 154 lb fighters, unless I missed something.....???

That comparison is GOD AWFUL

Comment

LOL. This site just has a bunch of people that like to troll and get a rise out of people. Some of them are funny though I will admit.

Some **** you just have to look at, smile and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      floyd is the three card monte of boxing.
                      Can't argue this...he always wins...

Comment

Working...
                      X