Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Mayweather passed olympic style drug testing but gets questioned??

Pacman refused random drug testing and people swear that he is clean?

COME ON NOW.

END TOPIC.

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post

COME ON NOW.

END TOPIC.
    BS, Mayweather MADE IT AN ISSUE.... If he can't take his OWN HEAT too bad for him.

"Don't start sumtin, their won't be nuttin" - Some random 90's rapper.

Comment

The problem is that the results of Mayweather-Mosley and Mayweather-Ortiz were released, but the Cotto one's haven't yet. However, it seems like GBP may have an agreement with the USADA to release the results after the fight now.

Mayweather and Mosley's testing reults were released just prior to the fight. Mayweather and Ortiz' results were released 5-6 weeks after the fight. It seems like that's going to happen with Mayweather and Cotto now as well.

The problem with the Montoya guy's article is that he's basically implying GBP is bribing the USADA to hide Floyd's real test results for his last 3 fights, when 2 of the 3 test results were released already. We'll just have to wait on the Cotto fight results. It's been 3-4 weeks now, so I'm guessing in another 2-3 weeks at the most they should release the Mayweather and Cotto test results.

Comment

You can question Floyd, you can question Pac, you can question any damn fighter you want.

Pac is juicing or has juiced in the past. And, Floyd meh I don't know. I wouldn't be surprise if he is juicing at all. I question him at times.

Comment

Fans do what they do. They choose sides. I dont think ive ever said Manny is or was juicing (at least I cant remember off the top of my head). But when your team is linked to steriods in the past that will cast some doubts. Arizas been linked to PEDs in the past. Freddie Roach has trained multiple fighters that have tested positive for PEDs.

If you go back to the David Diaz fight and listen to Manny Steward and Jim Lampley pre fight their talking about Pac like his carreer is over. Remember this is 3 months after Pac v Marquez 2. You can ask how could Manny bounce back and recover from the Marquez fight so fast?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            You can question Floyd, you can question Pac, you can question any damn fighter you want.

Pac is juicing or has juiced in the past. And, Floyd meh I don't know. I wouldn't be surprise if he is juicing at all. I question him at times.
            ok roger, go take your vitamins in the pipe...

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post

COME ON NOW.

END TOPIC.
              Forget pacman. Why won't golden boy release the test results in question if there is nothing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                Fans do what they do. They choose sides. I dont think ive ever said Manny is or was juicing (at least I cant remember off the top of my head). But when your team is linked to steriods in the past that will cast some doubts. Arizas been linked to PEDs in the past. Freddie Roach has trained multiple fighters that have tested positive for PEDs.

If you go back to the David Diaz fight and listen to Manny Steward and Jim Lampley pre fight their talking about Pac like his carreer is over. Remember this is 3 months after Pac v Marquez 2. You can ask how could Manny bounce back and recover from the Marquez fight so fast?
                no he hasn't, it's just idiots who made something out of his "shakes"

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post

Has he? Elaborate.

Comment

Of course he's okay with usada if goldenboy hammered out a deal with them you idiot

berto asked for a test> what happen?

Comment

Working...
                    X