Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expect the sickest ground war or the worst kickboxing fight ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect the sickest ground war or the worst kickboxing fight ever!

Jake Shields vs Damien Maia is in the works according to MMAjunkie.Atleast they gave each other somebody they cant just LNP the whole time. I hope it hits the floor because it would be absolutely sick watching them try to tap each other. If not prepare for the worst kickboxing match ever lol Like Hughes vs Renzo or Maia vs Miller llevel stuff lol

I liked Hughes-Renzo, nice leg kicks and punches leading to a pretty dominant TKO. Maybe that's just because I was a Hughes fan though, still my favorite welterweight of all-time.

Comment

typically in fights like this, both fighters will avoid grappling. So it'll likely be the most awkward kickboxing match ever! But I'd love to see this hit the mat to see who is the better grappler.

Comment

^To be honest after seeing Nog vs Werdum ll and Maia vs Fitch, I think Maia will try his best to take this to the ground and he will submit Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          ^To be honest after seeing Nog vs Werdum ll and Maia vs Fitch, I think Maia will try his best to take this to the ground and he will submit Shields.
          But Maia some how thinks he has decent stand up..being that Jake's suck balls, I'm not so sure. Plus submitting Jake shields is like trying to KO Hendo.

Comment

Ground war?

MMA fans are hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey-
              Ground war?

MMA fans are hilarious!
              Have you ever seen Diego Sanchez vs Nick Diaz, Shogun vs Lil Nog, Karo Parysian vs Nick Diaz, Karo Parysian vs Diego sanchez, Rampage vs sakaraba, or any of the 3 fights between Big Nog and Fedor?

Not everybody likes to just sit there and hold you down. If you havent seen any of these fights GTFO and STFU

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                But Maia some how thinks he has decent stand up..being that Jake's suck balls, I'm not so sure. Plus submitting Jake shields is like trying to KO Hendo.
                He has not fought like that in a while. He went back to his bread and butter the past few fights and started winning, often in dominating fashion. He Fitch'd Fitch.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  ^^^ this

Maia has so much confidence that he looks at Shields as an amateur ground fighter compared to him.

Maia will try to take it to the ground and Shields will try and keep it standing.

I think its going to be a boring decision fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X