Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: You Want Floyd To Face Another Flat Footed Foe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
    Boy you fix the furniture to support you ridiculous belief system . Lets go through your argument point by point to get rid of your smoke and mirrors smoke screen. So we can really see who is talking garbage.

1)"He was already going to fight Peterson but fight got called off two weeks before due to positive steroid test"

At this point there was no chance of a Mayweather fight,and Khan had lost his titles and wanted to have significance.He had not lost to Garcia at this point,if he got his titles back there would be a slight chance of being in the frame for a Mayweather payday.You may have noticed that a lot of time had passed and there was ample opportunity to get a rematch if he wanted.He went the Garcia route to get a title and when the fight was made got one of his titles back. At the time Garcia was not perceived as the same kind of threat as Peterson and win over Garcia would give him some credibility + titles to make a stronger case for a Mayweather payday..
    The loss to Garcia put him into the wilderness and with back to back losses and at that point for a semblance of credibility there would have to be TALK of a rematch.Notice he has fought 2 softer touches since in Molina and Diaz. There was talk of a Garcia rematch but not Peterson.

2) He has already agreed to fight the 140lb winner too

He is not really in the tournament. While everyone else is fighting it out he is taking on the likes of Molina and Diaz with the OPTION of fighting the winner. That is not set in stone and he has stated he may go to WW and fight Alexander who is an easier fight for him than Garcia,Mattysse or even Peterson AND is now talking about the posibility of fighting Mayweather BEFORE rematching Garcia and Peterson. (see point 3)

3)So please stop talking garbage about not wanting to fight them first.

This is quoted from the first words of the opening thread.

"Amir Khan has set his sights on a showdown with Floyd Mayweather and would be happy to delay rematches with Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson in order to fight the pound-for-pound king."

The evidence is in black and white who is talking garbage. I suggest you think through your arguments better and grow up kid.

4) If it was about money he would have not fought the level of competition that he has...

Do you seriously think he could have made a lot of money fighting bums for ever? His tough fights Peterson and Madaina were LEGALLY ENFORCED MANDITORIES that he did his level best to avoid but was given the choice fight or give up your titles IN BOTH CASES. The Garcia fight he did choose to take on but at that point he had to take the risk to get back in the limelight but he did take that risk.

5) I mean the guy was able to spend 1mil pounds on a brand new gym free for anyone to train 5 years ago....so get your facts right first kid

At this point everything was ahead of him whereas now it is starting to look end game. Do you know the financial property details of the transaction? Does he own the building which has a value as a commercial property? It may well be that he either owns it through a company he owns or personal ownership and although he spent a £1 Million on it he owns the investment. He certainly got a lot of publicity value out of it and the investment may produce an income.
    The fact that he spent £1 Million on a gym does not prove he is not interested in eeking out financially what he can. Especially when his team have a record of low balling opponents and potential opponents,making excessive financial demands and trying to avoid paying trainers eg Ariza where his family went to the extent of breaking into a hotel room to get a contract.
    He has an entourage of extended family that has to be paid for. Team Khan must cost a fortune to finance with plenty of noses in the trough. Do you think that lot runs of free air. THINK ABOUT IT KID.
    I’m not too sure whether you are trolling or actually being serious but never-the-less I will rebuff each & every one of your points my son.

1. “Khan wants the Mayweather fight before Garcia/Peterson rematch”

First point is Boxing is a business;- generally speaking boxers are in there for the paycheck and that is for ALL boxers. Mayweather is the cash king & he himself has stated he only has 5 fights left in him. Of course every single boxer in or around his division will want that fight, no doubt about it. Now these are simple FACTS so it’s important to understand them and be able to apply in simple context.

Khan “lost” to steroid fuelled Peterson officially. The rematch was booked straight away and two weeks before the fight was cancelled due to Peterson testing positive for steroids. You claimed that “a lot of time had passed and there was ample opportunity to get a rematch if he wanted,”

This here is a plain and utter lie. After testing positive there was a whole debacle with Peterson. There was no chance in hell that rematch could have gone on within the next few months after testing positive. Khan had to fight someone in between and he chose an unbeaten fellow world champion in Garcia. Now you can claim Garcia was perceived as not much threat but the fact is he knocked out Khan.

Of course Khan was going to take an “easy” fight after getting knocked out. What did you expect him to do? Fight Mathysee after the Garcia loss? The Khan camp did want the Garcia rematch and they refused it. It made perfect sense to have an easy fight to get his confidence back up if they couldn’t get the rematch. If you don’t understand this then you doing understand how boxing works. It’s because of fake fans like you that after one loss a boxer becomes a bum which is why so many boxers are ducking in order to protect the zero.

2. He already in line to fight the winner of the 140lb tournament

Golden Boy have confirmed the winner will fight Khan. So not sure why are trying to dispute this. Fight been confirmed;- but obviously until a winner emerges he cant fight him;- cant you understand this??

Obviously Khan can’t just wait for the end of the tournament so he needs to fight in the meantime. Garcia and Peterson have both fights lined up! Why cant you understand this?? So Khan has suggested he’ll fight world champion Alexander who many have Khan as the underdog…

3. Talk of “garbage”

Every point you have made is wrong and stinks of a hater. Either that or you are just a complete and utter imbecile who couldn’t catch a fish out of water. Jury’s out but I’m going to go with imbecile.

4. Money

Fact is Khan could have comfortably made millions by fighting the likes of Diaz or Molina (made 1m+ for each). He could have stayed in the UK and continued to fight and only in later half of career move up as most boxers do. He has fought Kotelnik, Peterson, Garcia, Judah, Maidanna and Malignaggi at the age of 26. Maidanna may have been a mandatory but he could have vacated but he didn’t even with that weak chin of his.

5. Wealth

Yes he owns the property out right through his company. He is one of the top paid boxers in the world and has deals and endorsements with companies. Point im trying to make is he already is wealthy and doesn’t have the lavish lifestyle a mayweather has. His family control the money who are far smarter. He owns a string of properties and businesses.
    Low-balling opponents is just business;- not because they are struggling with money. If mayweather wants 90% of the pacman fight does that mean he’s struggling financially so low-balling? What kind of moronic logic is this? Have you even gone to school kid? Time to hit the books once again sonny.
    Khan already earns minimum 1mil+ per fight. And he doesn’t pay much tax as it go’s through a Pakistan holding company.

Now that you have been schooled, please try and digest the information.

Have a good day son.

Comment

• yes Khan, and we don't want to see floyd fight you... ha!!!

Comment

• KHAN vs MONEY MAY ....watch it in live stream

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
          I’m not too sure whether you are trolling or actually being serious but never-the-less I will rebuff each & every one of your points my son.

1. “Khan wants the Mayweather fight before Garcia/Peterson rematch”

First point is Boxing is a business;- generally speaking boxers are in there for the paycheck and that is for ALL boxers. Mayweather is the cash king & he himself has stated he only has 5 fights left in him. Of course every single boxer in or around his division will want that fight, no doubt about it. Now these are simple FACTS so it’s important to understand them and be able to apply in simple context.

Khan “lost” to steroid fuelled Peterson officially. The rematch was booked straight away and two weeks before the fight was cancelled due to Peterson testing positive for steroids. You claimed that “a lot of time had passed and there was ample opportunity to get a rematch if he wanted,”

This here is a plain and utter lie. After testing positive there was a whole debacle with Peterson. There was no chance in hell that rematch could have gone on within the next few months after testing positive. Khan had to fight someone in between and he chose an unbeaten fellow world champion in Garcia. Now you can claim Garcia was perceived as not much threat but the fact is he knocked out Khan.

Of course Khan was going to take an “easy” fight after getting knocked out. What did you expect him to do? Fight Mathysee after the Garcia loss? The Khan camp did want the Garcia rematch and they refused it. It made perfect sense to have an easy fight to get his confidence back up if they couldn’t get the rematch. If you don’t understand this then you doing understand how boxing works. It’s because of fake fans like you that after one loss a boxer becomes a bum which is why so many boxers are ducking in order to protect the zero.

2. He already in line to fight the winner of the 140lb tournament

Golden Boy have confirmed the winner will fight Khan. So not sure why are trying to dispute this. Fight been confirmed;- but obviously until a winner emerges he cant fight him;- cant you understand this??

Obviously Khan can’t just wait for the end of the tournament so he needs to fight in the meantime. Garcia and Peterson have both fights lined up! Why cant you understand this?? So Khan has suggested he’ll fight world champion Alexander who many have Khan as the underdog…

3. Talk of “garbage”

Every point you have made is wrong and stinks of a hater. Either that or you are just a complete and utter imbecile who couldn’t catch a fish out of water. Jury’s out but I’m going to go with imbecile.

4. Money

Fact is Khan could have comfortably made millions by fighting the likes of Diaz or Molina (made 1m+ for each). He could have stayed in the UK and continued to fight and only in later half of career move up as most boxers do. He has fought Kotelnik, Peterson, Garcia, Judah, Maidanna and Malignaggi at the age of 26. Maidanna may have been a mandatory but he could have vacated but he didn’t even with that weak chin of his.

5. Wealth

Yes he owns the property out right through his company. He is one of the top paid boxers in the world and has deals and endorsements with companies. Point im trying to make is he already is wealthy and doesn’t have the lavish lifestyle a mayweather has. His family control the money who are far smarter. He owns a string of properties and businesses.
          Low-balling opponents is just business;- not because they are struggling with money. If mayweather wants 90% of the pacman fight does that mean he’s struggling financially so low-balling? What kind of moronic logic is this? Have you even gone to school kid? Time to hit the books once again sonny.
          Khan already earns minimum 1mil+ per fight. And he doesn’t pay much tax as it go’s through a Pakistan holding company.

Now that you have been schooled, please try and digest the information.

Have a good day son.
          Kido, Thanks for the diversionary diatribe of garbage.Which I have come to expect from you. This started off with your silly childish reply to

"Khan wants to make as much money as he can and eek out what he can now that he has been exposed. That is why he would rather fight Mayweather before rematches with Garcia and Peterson because his camp knows there is a very good chance he will lose those fights and with those additional losses a Mayweather fight looks an even bigger farce than it is right now and just won't happen."

Your main gripe was that you did not agree with

“Khan wants the Mayweather fight before Garcia/Peterson rematch”

and now you fully agree with me and are justifying it. That is a 180* turn around in your argument and position and now you call me imbecile!!!! You are coming over as a Khunt and a twister and if anybody has been schooled here it is clearly you.

There is NOTHING you have written that disproves anything in the above post,if anything you confirm and validate what I have written..
          The bottom line is Mayweather is the big money payday and the illusion that it is a competitive fight has to be maintained in order to make the fight . Right now Khan is damaged goods and if he gets spanked again he is even more damaged goods and the chances of a Mayweather fight get even more remote. This has put his handlers in a difficult position. They know Khan is not that good and that Mattysse,Garcia and even Peterson are very likely to beat him and then it becomes even more difficult to make the jackpot Mayweather fight. It should be obvious even to a sphincter licking Khan Hugger imbacile as yourself that Team Khan and GBP are doing their best to protect and salvage what they can out of his career. He gets soft opponents while the other fighters in the WW tournament battle it out. That has created time and space to try and slip in a Mayweather fight before he gets exposed again. It was this point you initially disagreed with but now you are trying to move agenda in you devious, nasty dishonest way that really shows you up for what you are. A Khunt.
          Last edited by Prince Mongo; 05-10-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            Kido, Thanks for the diversionary diatribe of garbage.Which I have come to expect from you. This started off with your silly childish reply to

"Khan wants to make as much money as he can and eek out what he can now that he has been exposed. That is why he would rather fight Mayweather before rematches with Garcia and Peterson because his camp knows there is a very good chance he will lose those fights and with those additional losses a Mayweather fight looks an even bigger farce than it is right now and just won't happen."

Your main gripe was that you did not agree with

“Khan wants the Mayweather fight before Garcia/Peterson rematch”

and now you fully agree with me and are justifying it. That is a 180* turn around in your argument and position and now you call me imbecile!!!! You are coming over as a Khunt and a twister and if anybody has been schooled here it is clearly you.

There is NOTHING you have written that disproves anything in the above post,if anything you confirm and validate what I have written..
            The bottom line is Mayweather is the big money payday and the illusion that it is a competitive fight has to be maintained in order to make the fight . Right now Khan is damaged goods and if he gets spanked again he is even more damaged goods and the chances of a Mayweather fight get even more remote. This has put his handlers in a difficult position. They know Khan is not that good and that Mattysse,Garcia and even Peterson are very likely to beat him and then it becomes even more difficult to make the jackpot Mayweather fight. It should be obvious even to a sphincter licking Khan Hugger imbacile as yourself that Team Khan and GBP are doing their best to protect and salvage what they can out of his career. He gets soft opponents while the other fighters in the WW tournament battle it out. That has created time and space to try and slip in a Mayweather fight before he gets exposed again. It was this point you initially disagreed with but now you are trying to move agenda in you devious, nasty dishonest way that really shows you up for what you are. A Khunt.
            You reek of jealousy and envy that so much so I feel the stench up in my nostrils all the way in golly ole’ London.

Breaking news, Jury’s in and I can now confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that you sir, are a complete and utter imbecile. Jury also confirmed due to your lack of reason, honor and intellect that you are in fact in the top three of moronic buffoons on boxing scene Congratulations that is quite an achievement!

The fact that you have resorted to childlike name calling and at that of the level of school children is actually quite embarrassing. I do feel a little sorry for you;- I don’t generally decide to rip trolls a new ******* but because you are a big one & that you actually believe what your typing has forced me to expose you.

I have already exposed your lies in my previous post and I will not repeat exactly what I have already written. It is quite clear your butthurt over this & I truly am sorry if I have caused any offence;- that was not my intention.

If you are going to reply, please have the decency to reply to each one of my comments in my last post. I care not of your garbage name calling.

Have a good day kid

Comment

• as, no doubt, someone else will have already written, khan needs to actually earn a shot with mayweather not just want it.

two wins against handpicked, smaller, guys - one of which was an almighty struggle - just doesnt do it. how he manages to get the winne r of the unofficial 140 tournament is beyond me, unless it's to "reward" the winner with a payday?! i'd rather see the winner of garcia v peterson/matthysse get mayweather.

if khan wants to go to 147 to earn a chance against mayweather then he needs to, at least, beat devon alexander for that slot. if alexander gets next chance at mayweather then khan should have to beat brook or another top-rated 147 first.

what has khan done to deserve all the "gimme's"?!

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
                as, no doubt, someone else will have already written, khan needs to actually earn a shot with mayweather not just want it.

two wins against handpicked, smaller, guys - one of which was an almighty struggle - just doesnt do it. how he manages to get the winne r of the unofficial 140 tournament is beyond me, unless it's to "reward" the winner with a payday?! i'd rather see the winner of garcia v peterson/matthysse get mayweather.

if khan wants to go to 147 to earn a chance against mayweather then he needs to, at least, beat devon alexander for that slot. if alexander gets next chance at mayweather then khan should have to beat brook or another top-rated 147 first.

what has khan done to deserve all the "gimme's"?!
                Khan just cant win with some people...

Comment

Working...
                X