Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's 12/1 Demand: A Move To Land Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's 12/1 Demand: A Move To Land Mayweather?

As previously reported, Manny Pacquiao’s planned November 10 fight at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena is off.

Although Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who flew to the Philippines and met with Pacquiao in his hometown of General Santos City earlier this month, was confident the fight would definitely take place on November 10, Pacquiao has apparently had a change of heart and doesn’t want to fight on that date.

[Click Here To Read More]

Did he check with Bob Arum on getting a stadium built in time!? According to Bob, that was a hang up before, and a big issue!

Oh heavens no, 3+ months to get the job done can't be enough time to get it built!

*Note sarcasm.

I will believe it when I see the two signatures on contracts. Until then, it's nothing different than the past 3+ years of these two dancing around each other.

Comment

Wishful thinking at best. Wouldn't it be something though? Like an early Christmas. Money May vs Pac Man this December. Please make it happen!

Comment

bob and floyd need to stop bull****tin and make this happen already..no more building staduim or demanding 100% of the ppv sales and all that BS

Comment

I wonder if Floyd will need yet another warm up fight after his stint in the joint.

Or maybe he not thinking about boxing at the moment and looking to take another year out of the game.

He might attack Shantel so pending court dates and prison term could disrupt the fight.

He might accuse Pacquiao of having his chromosomes genetically modified and require extensive test just to be sure.

Or maybe he go back to the old one Pacquiao has lost 4 time and has been knocked out twice, I'm taking on a real champ in Robert Guerrero.

It could even be I want 100% of the PPV money and you can just get a flat fee of $40m or 70/30 and I'm not budging.

I won't deal with Bob Arum

I'm the 154lbs champ Pacquiao has to come up to face me.

Which one of these excuses will Floyd use?

Comment

[QUOTE=JKidd2624;12443769]Did he check with Bob Arum on getting a stadium built in time!? According to Bob, that was a hang up before, and a big issue!

Oh heavens no, 3+ months to get the job done can't be enough time to get it built!

*Note sarcasm.

You're spot on pal. Arum, King of The Bullshi**ers. Always has been, always will be

Comment

12/21/12

The world will end right before the bell rings, and fans will forever argue who was about to run out of the ring and duck the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                I wonder if Floyd will need yet another warm up fight after his stint in the joint.

Or maybe he not thinking about boxing at the moment and looking to take another year out of the game.

He might attack Shantel so pending court dates and prison term could disrupt the fight.

He might accuse Pacquiao of having his chromosomes genetically modified and require extensive test just to be sure.

Or maybe he go back to the old one Pacquiao has lost 4 time and has been knocked out twice, I'm taking on a real champ in Robert Guerrero.

It could even be I want 100% of the PPV money and you can just get a flat fee of $40m or 70/30 and I'm not budging.

I won't deal with Bob Arum

I'm the 154lbs champ Pacquiao has to come up to face me.

Which one of these excuses will Floyd use?
                I wouldnt mind a Floyd vs Pac fight at 54, because both of them will come in at the same weight. Remember Pac always lies about his weight, but was exposed when he fought Bradley, he came in the same as Floyd did against Cotto. 150. They can fight at 54(so it would be official) and they both will come in under 152. No reason to fight at a cw of 150 because the cw would make the fight look bad.

Comment

FM won't b til next year, if at all, & I c Bradley b4 JMM, but in the back of ny mind is Pac taking some1 unexpected & very beatable...FM , definately will have a warmup b4 years end, IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    As previously reported, Manny Pacquiao’s planned November 10 fight at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena is off.

Although Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who flew to the Philippines and met with Pacquiao in his hometown of General Santos City earlier this month, was confident the fight would definitely take place on November 10, Pacquiao has apparently had a change of heart and doesn’t want to fight on that date.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    it might be possible this fight happens...the date kinda fits the fight....alot of 1's and 2's in that date....but I'm not getting hyped...

these ppl have the power to make a bunch of ppl who NEVER met each other...hate each other just because they support one fighter over the other...smh...too much power for the dudes we help feed....its bad enough we help fund their lifestyles....don't let them dictate ours as well....this goes out to my bros on BOTH sides of THIS coin....yall mofos ran alot of dudes who used to post good material away...it aint even fun no more to even THINK about this fight...everybody involved INCLUDING both hardcore fanbases help make this fight wack....it went from "must see" to "it is what it is"...smh

Comment

Working...
                    X