Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why ask for 8 oz gloves for a 154 lbs fight?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tat45 got owned like a b!tch in his own hate thread. I gotta give it to p@ktards though they can keep a proven lie going for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
      It makes a lot of difference.
      Floyd is scared of Pacquiao. He is not scared of Mosley.

Is that all you can come back with now?!

Is this what you've been reduced to?!

He's scared, she's scared..

Haha!

You're done son!

You're done!

I'm out.

Comment

• I've read all 15 pages surprisingly, Haha! Anyway, TS....You're question does NOT even have a definitive answer, and that's even IF it's true, which given the FACT we don't KNOW it's true, doesn't mean you go on and believe everything you read and/or hear, OR COMPLETELY dismiss it as non-truth.

The average individual with COMMON SENSE would generally just dismiss the whole claim all together, based on 0 proof, END OF STORY. Someone could raise the SAME questions regarding Pacquiao man! Why did Pacquiao ask for a catchweight of 145 against Cotto, but then in his very next fight be okay with the full 147 limit against Clottey?! s-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n.

Just 'cause Victor Conte said in a radio show interview that the fact Pacquiao has come up in weight and seemed to of increased in his overall performance and workrate is, and I quote "Yes, it is at the VERY least, HIGHLY suspicious". So, I say AGAIN, SPECULATION, cut and dried.

As I always say, believe Nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see. Just stop with these gymnastic stunts in trying to degrade Mayweather. The FACT is in his most recent fights against Mosley AND Ortiz, who are huge punchers, were both fought with 8oz gloves, with ZERO reports of Mayweather EVER asking for 10oz gloves in pre-fight negotiations for those fights, period. Just drop it, man. There is virtually no answer to your question due to the fact it is all SPECULATION, period. Now, just drop it for Christ's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post

Is that all you can come back with now?!

Is this what you've been reduced to?!

He's scared, she's scared..

Haha!

You're done son!

You're done!

I'm out.
          Floyd himself made it very clear.

SELF PRESERVATION first and foremost! He does not want to end up like Ali.

Comment

What a silly question. So he denied hitting his girlfriend, then why did he not deny the reports of 2009?
            So you choose to believe what you want to believe lol

Good luck with that

Comment

• I remember when the article/audio interview of Ariza bashing Arum came out and Tatangb45 didn't believe the source of the article to be credible. Then when Tatang heard Ariza's voice on audio bashing Arum, he thought it was someone "acting" to be Ariza, but not really him.

Now as soon as he see's an article bashing Floyd, all of a sudden it's quoted for truth.

The nerve of this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                Action speaks louder than words.

A rumour comes out saying Floyd wants 10 oz, yet he agrees to 8oz gloves. (A case of action speaking louder than baseless words)

A rumour comes out that Pac is juicing in '09. Pac denies, refuses to take a test for 2 years. Says he'll take a test now. But still hasn't. He still hasn't demonstrated action speaks louder than his words.

How come you believe Pac when he says that he's clean. But still to undergoe random drug testing. Yet when Roach allegedly claims Floyd wanted 10 oz, you'll take fully on the chin. Even though, Floyd agreed to using 8 oz gloves. And has said a 100 times over after the De La Hoya fight, he hated using 10 oz gloves because they felt like pillows. Why not judge fairly? Why the extra nitpicking? What good does it serve you?
                Destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                  I've read all 15 pages surprisingly, Haha! Anyway, TS....You're question does NOT even have a definitive answer, and that's even IF it's true, which given the FACT we don't KNOW it's true, doesn't mean you go on and believe everything you read and/or hear, OR COMPLETELY dismiss it as non-truth.

The average individual with COMMON SENSE would generally just dismiss the whole claim all together, based on 0 proof, END OF STORY. Someone could raise the SAME questions regarding Pacquiao man! Why did Pacquiao ask for a catchweight of 145 against Cotto, but then in his very next fight be okay with the full 147 limit against Clottey?! s-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n.

Just 'cause Victor Conte said in a radio show interview that the fact Pacquiao has come up in weight and seemed to of increased in his overall performance and workrate is, and I quote "Yes, it is at the VERY least, HIGHLY suspicious". So, I say AGAIN, SPECULATION, cut and dried.

As I always say, believe Nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see. Just stop with these gymnastic stunts in trying to degrade Mayweather. The FACT is in his most recent fights against Mosley AND Ortiz, who are huge punchers, were both fought with 8oz gloves, with ZERO reports of Mayweather EVER asking for 10oz gloves in pre-fight negotiations for those fights, period. Just drop it, man. There is virtually no answer to your question due to the fact it is all SPECULATION, period. Now, just drop it for Christ's sake.
                  You know that Pac's fight with Cotto was his first real fight with a WW and the champion at that, right? And Clottey was his second after proving to himself that he can mix it up with the big guys, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I remember when the article/audio interview of Ariza bashing Arum came out and Tatangb45 didn't believe the source of the article to be credible. Then when Tatang heard Ariza's voice on audio bashing Arum, he thought it was someone "acting" to be Ariza, but not really him.

Now as soon as he see's an article bashing Floyd, all of a sudden it's quoted for truth.

The nerve of this guy.
                    Are you sure that was me? Show me the link so I can be reminded.

Comment

You know that Pac's fight with Cotto was his first real fight with a WW and the champion at that, right? And Clottey was his second after proving to himself that he can mix it up with the big guys, right?
                      That COULD be true, but we don't KNOW that to be the factual reason, now do we kind sir? Speculation. I rest my case. The same principal applies for your question(s).

Comment

Working...
                      X