Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF you find a STOLEN laptop do you keep it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF you find a STOLEN laptop do you keep it?

so a few day's ago some kid was being chased by the cops outside my house and they catch him...2 day's later i find a bag full of ****o DVD's, Laptop, and phones in my backyard i assume the kid stole those things and left the evidence in my backyard

trying to find the owner....

if it's nicer than yours, no. but if you have something similar or nicer than perhaps you can try looking for the owner. kind of bogus but that's what i would honestly do. if anything the original laptop owner has probably already bought or looked into buying a new one....and make sure you clean the hell out of the laptop if you found ****os with it,

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      if it's nicer than yours, no. but if you have something similar or nicer than perhaps you can try looking for the owner. kind of bogus but that's what i would honestly do. if anything the original laptop owner has probably already bought or looked into buying a new one....and make sure you clean the hell out of the laptop if you found ****os with it,
      i don't have one so it's tempting to keep it but i would feel bad for the owner not looking forward to the extra work of tracking him down though

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        i don't have one so it's tempting to keep it but i would feel bad for the owner not looking forward to the extra work of tracking him down though
        is his information on the laptop? it's up to you if you want to give it back to him. like i said, i think after a couple of days missing, like you said it has been, the guy is probably already looking into buying a new one or already did. what kind is it btw? is it like a really new expensive looking laptop or probably like a basic one? cause if it looks like it's worth a grand or so, dude has enough money to cop a new one and most likely probably already has tbh. like i said, it's up to you man.

Comment

All I can say is karma is a real ***** it could happen to you, I got mine stolen a few years ago and the only thing I miss is my daughters baby photos that I had in the computer, the laptop was a cheap one so I wasn't extremely angry but I would have pay anything to have those photos back.

Comment

You're asking hispanics what they would do with a laptop they just found?

Comment

Karma isn't real.

Comment

i wouldnt keep it

Comment

why not?????

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    You're asking hispanics what they would do with a laptop they just found?
                    Although I lived in the Dominican Republic for a couple of years I'm not Hispanic so I couldn't get away with saying that...but..........................LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X