Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring magazine removing Mayweather from P4P list!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's big. Considering oscar owns that magazine pub.

Comment

I agree about Khan if he beats Bradley. Hopkins is also a possibility if he beats Pascal....

BUT May is around the corner, so as for now...

edit: People shouldn't be surprised about Floyd getting off the list. It's the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

it's the right thing to do. right now wifebeater is just taking up valuable time and space that could be used to promote or given to real boxers who want to box.
        That is the POST OF THE DAY for me.

Thank you. I mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Sounds fair to me.
          i usually dont go too far to respond to such degenerate remarks, but this one had gone too far way offline...this is a boxing forum site that should be used for healthy and friendly discussions on boxing...

Comment

Its about time hes removed from the premises. It was criminal he was as high as no2 p4p in the first place, let alone him being ranked in the top 10 at all.

FLoyd has left the building as Elvis would say.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              My thoughts are that Floyd could care less. They took him out the rankings in the past and after he beat JMM he was placed back at Number 2.

Same thing will happen again. If they take him out he'll beat somebody and theyll put him back at 2 or at number 1.
              u mean if floyd beats spadafora, theyll put him back in rankings. **** u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

good riddence

Comment

Hey people, he'll fight again soon... just as soon as he gets his tax bill.

Comment

Does it really matter be real Floyd doesn't care bout a title nor Rings P4P ranking cause it doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X