Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Muhammad Ali on Steroids when he beat Foreman in the Rumble in the jungle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Mayweather has tried to discredit the greatest of OUR era. Is THAT acceptable to you?

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
    u should stop open dumb threads and discredit the greatest, just because u get a little attention in the internet, then we can make a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
      LOL, just when I thought Manny's nuthuggers couldn't get any dumber, along comes this thread.
      now ur calling dumbasses on ppl who questioned ur fav fighter integrity what more Pac tsk, tsk, tsk

Comment

i also think that win by Ali smells fishy. he was taking heavy beating from Foreman when he was doing the rope-a-dope. not to say he took steroids, but it's similar as when Pac was doping rope a dope with Cotto and getting hit with big shots. wow...hehe

Comment

I remember watching a special on Ali a while back and there was a segment when Foreman talked about this and he is even convinced that something was going on because nobody has ever taken his shots like he did that night. He did admit he lost it for being dumb though.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoyDazza View Post
            Personally I'd like to see his blood taken so that when testing procedures advance enough we can find out if he was really clean.
            this is a senseless post and it will be taken down....

watch the space TS.

Comment

Working...
            X