Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u urself feel that ur figh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pavlik taylor 1s atmosphere was unmatchable

Comment

Hopkins vs. Taylor I

When Hop started coming on in the later rounds it looked like he could get a KO, if only he pressed a little more.

Comment

Nothing more than Donaire KOed Darchinyan... It was a pure revenge of his brother's loss (glen)

Comment

Mike vs Lennox, my throat choked up when Mike lost. Recently though Cotto vs Margarito, I wanted Cotto to win and when things reached the 9th round I just wanted him to make it out I was even putting up my guard and doing head movement trying to see how he could do it.

My throat dried up in both of these fights.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            pavlik taylor 1s atmosphere was unmatchable
            I agree with you on this one..I was hoping that taylor would knock Pavlik out because I was just pissed off by the lack of respect that Taylor has been getting..He was he champ and undefeated yet people dont like him at all..it was a great feeling when Taylor knocked down Pavlik in the 2nd round..Pavlik was disrespectful by showboating and I think he got what he deserved..Im just disappointed that Taylor was not able to finish the one-dimensional Pavlik..

Comment

Working...
            X