Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $ Lord13 $ View Post
    Sarcasm???
    nope, thats the truth. the Quran states many times that if you do not convert to islam, you should die. I know because one of my friends grew up muslim but he doesn't follow the religion anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      nope, thats the truth. the Quran states many times that if you do not convert to islam, you should die. I know because one of my friends grew up muslim but he doesn't follow the religion anymore.
      So how is that enforced?

Comment

• QURAN: CONVERT OR DIE

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

those are just a few of many quotes from the quran that provoke violence against non-muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
          Religion was only brought in years ago to keep "law and order" and to stop people from doing bad things.
          Would you go out on a limb and say that without religion (or even Christianity) that the world would be a much better place? Keep in mind, your answer should be very very well thought out because this answer will spark a much bigger debate and believe me when I say this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
            Would you go out on a limb and say that without religion (or even Christianity) that the world would be a much better place? Keep in mind, your answer should be very very well thought out because this answer will spark a much bigger debate and believe me when I say this...
            The world was a MUCH better place with more believers.

Just like Christmas was alot more fun until you found out about Santa Claus.

Comment

• 99%.. nothing is really a hundred percent certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
                99%.. nothing is really a hundred percent certain.
                That doesn't make any sense.

The internet is certain, cars are certain, tv is certain, knives are certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                  Would you go out on a limb and claim the world would be a terrible place without religion?

Comment

• 99% sure he doesn't. That 1% is there merely because you should always be open to new information.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                      There is no GOD.

I know I know, But we all had to come to terms with it at sometime.
                      Ofcourse there is a God, don't be silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X