Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruben Guerrero was a terrible pro fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    So, you just admitted that you're desperately looking for ways to trash on the guy because you hate him and the truth won't get in your way. OK, got it.
    No, I don't get paid, thats all up to the Mayweather, they are the only ones with anything to benefit by trashing him.

Im just a boxing fan, talking about a boxer.

Comment

All that matters is Reuben Guerrero is a joke of a human being. His actions are pathetic for his age, and he walks around like some 15 year old street kid. I can't imagine how Guerrero grew up to be how he did, with his father like that.

Comment

I couldve sworn he NEVER boxed?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          must be a mayweather fight soon because chups is back on the scene.
          What do you want me to do, Pac got KOed and Donaire lost.

Anyway....been busy at the Non-boxing Lounges.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            What do you want me to do, Pac got KOed and Donaire lost.

Anyway....been busy at the Non-boxing Lounges.
            I knew you wouldn't let a May Day event go past without sprinkling some gems in the NSB forum.

Comment

Well at least people are researching him and his career. Which is a good thing, most people didn't even know who Guerrero trainer was before this fight, now we know it's his dad so good on him.

Comment

Ruben Guerrero is undefeated in the barrio. he beat up a couple guys on the streets and did his time behind bars. he didn't complain and cry like Mayweather though, crying is baby nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  "Guerrero was a terrible pro fighter!" would have been a better more controversial title than "Ruben Guerrero was a terrible pro fighter!"
                  I think that it's about that time to change your avy.

Comment

I never heard him say he was a boxer and I don't think he ever was a boxer either amateur or pro. He only brags about his 37 wins and no losses in street fights. I guess he got into those steet fights on his way to or from church. A boxer trains for a fight with road work, bag punching, sparring, shadow boxing and jumping rope. Ruben trains for his pretend fight with Floyd Sr. by lifting weights.

Comment

Working...
                    X