No announcement yet.

[PIC] pacquiaos cut 5 months to heal vs ward's 4 weeks to heal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    No really. Can anyone defend this sensibly? Anyone?
    crickets:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::

Comment

Love how the Mayweather fans ignore the only sensible comment and focus on that idiot check_hooks. Lemme just leave this here just in case you guys missed it.

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      There must be lots of medical idiots, since they said it was a serious cut deep to the bone, requiring a cosmetic surgeon in the dressing room. which had to be stitched in 3 layers, of 8, 8, and 12 stitches; total 28. Ward's, by comparison, whilst also a serious cut, was almost superficial by comparison, which needed 7 stitches.

There was no comparison between the two cuts.
      Not taking sides here, just wanna see what the Pacquiao haters have to say about this.

Comment

Manny is scared, it's that simple. Dude needs to man up and stop being a little girl. If I was Manny, I would want to fight Floyd tomorrow for all that shlt him and his team talk about me. Even if I lose, atleast I got to punch him in his face.

Comment

These guys complaining about if Manny's cut is valid enough to fight on May 5th or not are the same guys that were defending Floyd when he was on his extended vacations! Even then it was Manny's fault according to most of the Floyd fans!

Comment

Manny cut is pvp #1.

Comment

Working...
            X