No announcement yet.

DANA WHITE: BOXING is a JOKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    I agree. Floyd has single handedly made boxing into a circus, and with his actions in the last few years he made boxing into a complete JOKE.

Atleast in MMA the best fight the best, they dont go on year long vacations just to come back and fight some scrub and go on vacation again.
    Well...we have been waiting to see anderson silva vs st pierre for a long while now. Dana whites been playing the same game...

Comment

If boxing is a circus, mma is a ****in freak show.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Those are 2 mexican journeyman brawling. That is only a part of boxing. It's a sweet science, not a bar room haymaker brawl.

It's called skill
        Brawling? I see combination punching, counter punching, working of the jab, double hooks, hooks off the jab, I could go on. What ****ing fight were you watching?
        Last edited by Gonzalez_Boxing; 09-18-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Btw Dana is right. We say the same **** all the time. We sit here and bash the promoters, fighters, refs, sanctioning bodies, and announcers, to name a few. But y'all get your panties in a bunch when someone from another sport says the nerve to say the same ****.

Comment

I agree. Floyd has single handedly made boxing into a circus, and with his actions in the last few years he made boxing into a complete JOKE.

Atleast in MMA the best fight the best, they dont go on year long vacations just to come back and fight some scrub and go on vacation again.
            Except for Brock vs Fedor, GSP vs Silva, Diaz vs GSP
            Then we have all the fights which took ages to happen Shogun/Machida/Rampage/Evans because the UFC was afraid of burning out their draws too soon

How about Silva knocking out Forest and Okami with jabs that don't even land properly; Brock Lesnar punching Carwin into a summersault and Brock spinning out of control when Cain it him like it's a Bruce Lee movie; How about Brock punching down the door to Dana's office? How about handing Brock the UFC title purely because he's a WWE star? How about rigging fights so they remain standing? How about those increasingly dodgy decisions? How about paying the fighters peanuts? How about making sure only exciting fighters get near the title?

The UFC is a joke, it's run like a circus
            They legalised corruption and called it rules

Comment

Someone should remind Dana of Hallmans attire the other night.

The ultimate joke. How about the Hendo elbow drop when bisping was already out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                But its cool in mma when a guy is completely out cold and the guy pounds his face in a few more times on the ground
                lol............................

Comment

why are you on a boxing site then? oh yeah you have no life i forgot.

Comment

Dana must be a huge boxing fan.he always knows what happens in every fight

Comment

but mma where pro wrestlers become world champions and street fighters be on ppv in 2 fights lol. where randy coutoure spanks ortiz lolboxing is a joke yet white does everything in his power to make mma like boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X