No announcement yet.

Ring Rust was not a Factor in Margarito's Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xecutioner View Post
    Not trying to hate, just admiring this bato right here. Batos locos forever!

[.jpg[/img]
    We're on the net, you can bang too -at least on the net.

That fools a rapper, and a real homie, don't call him a bato if you come down to L.A.

Comment

Yeah, call him pato instead...

Comment

Ummmmm yeah.....Gomez was a 9 loss journeyman who was stopped a couple times...not exactly a fight full of action.

****, this forum is full of nuthigging morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
          Ummmmm yeah.....Gomez was a 9 loss journeyman who was stopped a couple times...not exactly a fight full of action.

****, this forum is full of nuthigging morons.
          He was the only man to KO Jantuah you can't say he was a journeyman after that while he keep winning. Ouma nor Abraham could do what Gomez did and thats KO Jantuah. Say, what will about Gomez, the guy was dangerous, but it was an easy fight for Margarito and Margarito was going to win one way or another, i don't think anybody is building up Gomez.

edit: the penoy lounge look like a group of druggies.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            He was the only man to KO Jantuah you can't say he was a journeyman after that while he keep winning. Ouma nor Abraham could do what Gomez did and thats KO Jantuah. Say, what will about Gomez, the guy was dangerous, but it was an easy fight for Margarito and Margarito was going to win one way or another, i don't think anybody is building up Gomez.

edit: the penoy lounge look like a group of druggies.
            Ummmmmmmm doofus...Margarito basically had a training camp for Gomez...fought 1 round...and then more time off and then a nother training camp. how much time was that????

you follow now, mexi stash?

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              Yeah, call him pato instead...
              LOL

That **** made me laugh for real haha

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
                Ummmmmmmm doofus...Margarito basically had a training camp for Gomez...fought 1 round...and then more time off and then a nother training camp. how much time was that????

you follow now, mexi stash?
                And he prepared like a fighter should. How you would want any fighter to train. Are you that ignorant that you belive Margarito should have trianed any less, for his fight against Gomez.

Whats up with the racisim, last night i had you sucking my dick, now you want to talk trash, go and annoy the penoys, we know you secretly like them.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  And he prepared like a fighter should. How you would want any fighter to train. Are you that ignorant that you belive Margarito should have trianed any less, for his fight against Gomez.

Whats up with the racisim, last night i had you sucking my dick, now you want to talk trash, go and annoy the penoys, we know you secretly like them.
                  look who's talking about racism... what a kid!!! what a kid!!!

Comment

Any fighter that takes a long time off will have some troubles...thats why DLH didn't look good against Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                      Yeah, him. The same one who beat the undisputed welterweight champion Zab Judah. Don't use his fight his Clottey to diminish that cuz I can just as easily say "you mean the same Margarito that Clottey was easily beating until he got injured" whenever y'all talk about how good or feared or well-endowed or handsome Antonio Margarito is.

Oh and, PRsDontEatGlove, whos that in your avatar?
                      Haha! I am lucky dude! She is swollen.

Comment

Working...
                      X