Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana vs. Thurman added to Broner-Escobedo Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it was just me but I thought Maidana's power looked average at best in his debut at welter vs alexander. Damn I wish he would go back down to lww and wreck sht again like he was doing before. It would have been nice if he fought the soto vs mathysse winner or a rematc/title shot vs khan/garcia. Maybe Maidana's just trying to re adjust his game plan and actually believes or knows he has something at 147...I really don't see why he didn't move b

Comment

Keith Thurman is going to school Maidana. LOL @ Fat Dan not approving this fight. Go eat some more and kill yourself fat****. Get familiar with Thurman people. Maidana is nothing but an overrated bum. I have confidence Thurman can and will beat him.

Comment

I respect Maidana for giving 147lb a second chance, but I hope he doesn't regret it. He's fighting an untested/undefeated guy with height and power. Let's see how he does.

Comment

yo Dan......Maidana has essentially lost 3 out of his last 4 fights. So i really can't decide if you're dissing Thurman (who is undefeated) or Maidana. both of them are going to be in there banging, thurman can punch. it's actually good matchmaking for Maidana if you think he is going to win. a fight where he can look like the old Marcos ppl love.

this is more evenly matched than Maidana vs any other top level fighter right now. you can pencil in a LOSS for Marcos against those guys at the moment.
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-15-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            yo Dan......Maidana has essentially lost 3 out of his last 4 fights. So i really can't decide if you're dissing Thurman (who is undefeated) or Maidana. both of them are going to be in there banging, thurman can punch. it's actually good matchmaking for Maidana if you think he is going to win. a fight where he can look like the old Marcos ppl love.

this is more evenly matched than Maidana vs any other top level fighter right now. you can pencil in a LOSS for Marcos against those guys at the moment.
            Fat Dan is just dissing Golden Boy fights because he got owned by Oscar De La Hoya via twitter.

Comment

maidana is finished..............

thurman is not all that known but he's a very good young fighter.

Comment

r.i.p maidanas career

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  r.i.p maidanas career
                  Seriously. Everyone who is handling Maidana's career (Garcia etc.) are idiots for taking this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                    Seriously. Everyone who is handling Maidana's career (Garcia etc.) are idiots for taking this fight.
                    I wouldn't say that. But, they are idiots if they decide to over-look the opposition cuz he doesn't have a name. This could be the fight that makes us change our perception of Maidana for the worst.

Comment

Big mistake, BIG. So I checked Youtube and now I remember who Thurman was, not a good fight for Maidana to take while trying to rebound his career. He just got with Garcia too

Comment

Working...
                      X