GEORGE BUSH TALK ABOUT 911 on National Geographic channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    Airforce 1 is plushed out,damn it's nice
    Its a RR of the sky, they thing is supped up and theres 2 of them, one decoy

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Not sure it its just me but im not hearing any really new revelations
      I didnt know that his first order after the attacks was to shoot down any airplanes that did not respond to commands to land.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        I didnt know that his first order after the attacks was to shoot down any airplanes that did not respond to commands to land.
        Hmmm i already knew that but never heard how close they were to shooting one down

Comment

http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b2641.htm

Comment

Got a new appreciation for Bush..yea he was an idiot..but the man was tough and ready for whatever,ill give him that he was a great"war time"president..not good at speaking,but great at action..sometimes you need an idiot to get the job done

Comment

Got a new appreciation for Bush..yea he was an idiot..but the man was tough and ready for whatever,ill give him that he was a great"war time"president..not good at speaking,but great at action..sometimes you need an idiot to get the job done
              Bush was far from an idiot, I don't know why people say that. I guess it's the media perception of things...

Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld and the rest were one thing if they were anything, they pushed their agenda through no matter what people thought. It was wrong at the end but they didn't waiver in what they believed in.

I wish Obama would have that back bone instead of being a gutless jelly fish. Obama's intelligence and Bush's tenacity and you have an all time president.

Comment

i wanna be president

Comment

Bush was not an idiot..

I know a lot of idiots, I can't say any of them could handle what Bush handled.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Bush was not an idiot..

I know a lot of idiots, I can't say any of them could handle what Bush handled.
                    By handled, you meant start meaningless wars and conflicts and **** up the economy?

Yea it takes a special person to do that

Comment

I'm not getting into a political debate.

The dude's not an idiot, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X