No announcement yet.

Froch: "Dirrell looks like a boiled chicken"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    So when Ricky faced Floyd wasn't the crowd 80 percent his? and wtf happend in that fight? i swear some people are really bone idle on this forum!! , SKILLS PAY THE BILLS, and in this particuler fight Dirrell is a long way ahead in that department.
    Who gives a **** about Hatton?

He had the boxing skill of a turtle. Froch isn't much better, but he'll still win.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      So when Ricky faced Floyd wasn't the crowd 80 percent his? and wtf happend in that fight? i swear some people are really bone idle on this forum!! , SKILLS PAY THE BILLS, and in this particuler fight Dirrell is a long way ahead in that department.
      You are a ****ing idiot. the fans dont win the fight for them, though it is possible for that to happen but they can inspire their fighter, extraconfidence, more addrenelin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
        You bore me and do not warrant a sensible reply.

In which case I shall reply in the only manner I can think of,

' ****. '
        Nope THE TRUTH bores you, because the facts is exactly what i've put forth, unfortunately that hasn't registered in that limited brain of yours so in an effort to not lose face you've been reduced to slinging insults, in closing i'll leave you with a two word response to that insult.

1. ****!!.

2. OFF!!.

Comment

I think Dirrell is going to make Froch look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by pcr405 View Post
            You are a ****ing idiot. the fans dont win the fight for them, though it is possible for that to happen but they can inspire their fighter, extraconfidence, more addrenelin.
            Clearly you're hard of learning!! , THEY CAN ONLY "GEE UP" FROCH FOR SO LONG!!, the better man in the ring will be the deciding factor, not a bunch of drunken yobs who like to sing football songs at a bloody boxing match, if Andre brings his A game they can sing for Froch till the cows come home it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

Comment

Froch better win otherwise he's going to look like a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                Froch better win otherwise he's going to look like a dick.
                that goes to both of them because dirrells been talking just as much trash if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  I think Dirrell is going to make Froch look foolish.
                  A lot of people said the same about Taylor. When I said Froch would knock Taylor out some said I was crazy!

Who would win in a fight between Dirrell and Taylor? My money would be on Taylor. I don't think Dirrell offers anything that Froch hasn't already seen.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    A lot of people said the same about Taylor. When I said Froch would knock Taylor out some said I was crazy!

Who would win in a fight between Dirrell and Taylor? My money would be on Taylor. I don't think Dirrell offers anything that Froch hasn't already seen.
                    What the hell has Taylor got to do with Dirrell? Dirrell's handspeed, movement, combinations etc is on another level compared to the Taylor we see today imo, not to mention Dirrell is a southpaw and has advantages in both height and reach, if people believe that Dirrell is a "Taylor clone" then they're in for a big shock on Saturday night.

Comment

Froch talks a big game. But I became a believer to a degree when he beat Taylor. I think he UD's Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
                      X