Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Gonzalez-Pipino Cuevas Jr. on June 3 in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Gonzalez-Pipino Cuevas Jr. on June 3 in Puerto Rico

Unbeaten Jose “Chelo” Gonzalez already have rival for his June 3 fight in his hometown of Toa Baja, Puerto Rico, where he will headline the second edition of the series "A Puño Limpio" against Pipino Cuevas Jr. in a PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) presentation to be televised on WAPA America.

[Click Here To Read More]

does this fight even have to happen? we all know the mexican's gonna win.

kidding aside, i don't think chelo has enough of a name to have his head up his ass like juanma and vasquez so he should come out on top.

Comment

wv2 doesnt have his head up his asss thats how he is he has a lot of pride juanma is cocky but can back it up the mexican wont be on top the good luck will end

Comment

Chelo is my neighbord in Toa Baja, dude is very humble and dont know any better.

He is very raw, though, he needs to work on his boxing skills!

Comment

worthless card

Comment

Originally posted by TETRAGRAMMATRON View Post

kidding aside, i don't think chelo has enough of a name to have his head up his ass like juanma and vasquez so he should come out on top.
            They to break the streak some way. War pipino. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by TETRAGRAMMATRON View Post

the guy he's fighting is a bum.I see why ricans think they're better then mexicans with fights like this.your promoters lie to you guys and then when a real test comes your way,your fighters get upset.

Comment

careful what you say .... watch your big mouth .. this fight is fairly even this would be a battle .... propectos

Comment

chello only has 15 fights and is a prospect .... .... and need these fights to get EXPERIENCE ..... mexican are crowned champions after 35 0 40 fights .... so I see no problem

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                    They to break the streak some way. War pipino. Lmao
                    This fight obviously doesnt count as a streak ender, for the world title is not on the line sonny.

Comment

Working...
                    X