Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me one athlete right now who has been dominating the game 18 years straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me one athlete right now who has been dominating the game 18 years straight

without a loss.

tell me one. tell me just one!

Do they get to duck, retire and cherry pick like lil ol floydellina though?

Comment

No one really whooped Hopkins except for Roy Jones Jr. 21 yrs. ago.

Comment

Idk brah, you seem to know the answer.

Not even chess masters stay undefeated for a time close to 18 years whatsoever.

on a side note: Rocky Marciano did 49 fights in just five years, why Floyd gotta take so long?

Comment

Depends does ducking the best like prime, kostya, Williams, Pac, cotto and Margo count?

Gotta admit I am struggling to think of a man who has ducked the best competition for so long other than a certain women- child beater

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson did for 21 & went on a 91 fight win streak in the midst of his dominance.

That's a 91-0 record in an 8 year span. Why do in 18 what you could double in less than half the time?

Any more questions?
            Last edited by TonitosWay; 04-17-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

That Russian wrestler that Rulon Gardner beat in like the 2004 Olympics was on a winning streak of that caliber.

Comment

Dominating the game? Lmfao what a load of bullish!et. Foyd never dominated the game, thats a ridiculous thing to say. From the 90s to 2002 it was always Tyson and Holyfield who dominated the game. Mayweather wasnt even a factor compared to these guys. If you want to talk p4p, roy jones jr was dominating until 2004.

Floyd wasn't even a superstar until he SD'ed Oscar dela hoya in 2007, 7 years ago, and his domination was short lived because Manny Pacquiao soon took over a year later as p4p king by obliterating Oscar in 8 and putting Hatton to sleep in 2 and stopping cotto. Floyd didn't become p4p number 1 again until the beginning of 2013.

Dominating the game for 18 years my a$$, floyd. You barely dominated 2 years. But hey, you say it, flowmos believe it.
                Last edited by Wenpire; 04-17-2014, 02:12 AM.

Comment

He can't have dominated for 18 years because he retired in 2008 - remember, when Paul Williams, Antonio Margarito, and prime Miguel Cotto were around? So he's dominated for 5 years, which is 3 years less than Wlad Klitschko has.

Comment

Imagine if you could cherry pick in Golf. Tiger Woods been winning awards/tournaments on and off at least every two, at most three years since 1997. PGA Player of the Year for 2013, got his first in 1997. Total of eleven of PGA POTY.

Official World Golf Ranking has Tiger Woods again at #1.

Woods > Mayweather
                    Wood's pimp game > Mayweather's pimp game

Comment

Working...
                    X