No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I was just making a point and I think Rockin is a good poster but he has this chip on his shoulder about how because he's boxed, he knows everything and if you haven't you don't know shi.t.
    Funny, I see the the other way around, you guys have a chip on your shoulder because you didn't box. you'll never know what it's like in the trenches from watching tv or reading books.

All that I do know is that I learned alot of stuff from many good trainers. not only did I learn it but I displayed it in the sanctioned rings and fought my way through every time that I answered a bell, be it training or fighting.

"....if you haven't you don't know shi.t." (lol) you see you don't get it. it's not that you don't know ****, anybody can study sports and everything that they can find about it. but not anybody can say that they have fought in the ring. if they have then they have stepped up. you'll never know if you haven't. never ever. not my fault.............Rockin'

Comment

• Once again.

Right over his head.

it's like talking to a diet coke.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Once again.

Right over his head.

Rockin' is my dude but that was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Funny, I see the the other way around, you guys have a chip on your shoulder because you didn't box. you'll never know what it's like in the trenches from watching tv or reading books.

All that I do know is that I learned alot of stuff from many good trainers. not only did I learn it but I displayed it in the sanctioned rings and fought my way through every time that I answered a bell, be it training or fighting.

"....if you haven't you don't know shi.t." (lol) you see you don't get it. it's not that you don't know ****, anybody can study sports and everything that they can find about it. but not anybody can say that they have fought in the ring. if they have then they have stepped up. you'll never know if you haven't. never ever. not my fault.............Rockin'
          Must be really cold and lonely up there on your pedestal, I couldn't imagine how you would act on here if you actually beat someone of note.

Comment

• Floyd, Manny and Broner would pale in comparison if Rockin would've made it to even gatekeeper status.

I would've loved hearing him telling the fans to "lace em up" in a post fight interview with Jim Grey, Kellerman or good ol' Larry Merchant as they boo his controversial win.

Comment

Bro, why so serious all the time?

Chill out.

Comment

I'd have to say that I am indeed the WORST poster ever to grace this website with ones words. Only able to defend myself with the experience and articulation of the many years of experience leaves me a wide open target for these owning, pawning and in general just juvenile expressions and people.

By default I learned what most of you would love to have, that being good experience in a ring. Essentially these experiences are worthless on a site like this, that's why I just became a glancer rather than a contributing member....................Rockin'
                You are kind of a self righteous ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Once again.

Right over his head.

Ive never talked to a diet coke. Whats it like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Honestly, when I first came on here people like Walt, R!z and Jeffries saw my pic and some stuff I posted. I deleted them because I wasn't aware of the internet and how people can get a hold of your personal info and do stupid stuff.
                    lol that kind of thing just never has or will scare me.

So what if they have your personal info.................pretty much EVERY TIME YOU'VE SIGNED A FORM you released your privacy rights.

Then sold off to third parties.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Rockin damn..... Relax man I think people push your buttons just so they can get this reaction out of you. And you constantly bite

Comment

Working...
                      X