No announcement yet.

New Member Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Here!

Hey everyone! I registered a few days ago and finally got around to posting a thread. My name is Tony and I have been a boxing fan my whole life but got really into it around the age of 16 (I am now 22). I look forward to posting with others on this message board and gaining new knowledge in my favorite sport!

I always wondered why these guys start these new member threads in this section and then disappear.

??????

Comment

Originally posted by Jury View Post
      I always wondered why these guys start these new member threads in this section and then disappear.

??????
      Probably because no one ever replied. That's why I never started a thread like this when I first came here, because I know a lot posters consider it to be gay to be friendly. lol Then there are those that wont consider your friendship until you show them you have something in common or think along the same lines.

Comment

You know, I actually just thought about this post after signing on to read articles about the Martirosyan/Lara fight, lol. I never really had much to say but this fight made me want to start posting after seeing everyone's different opinions on the fight.

Comment

That's even worse. You posted this thread and forgot all about it. hahaha That's alright though, I was gone for almost 2 years after I first registered.

Comment

Haha, yeah, I doubt I'm the only one this has happened to. Better late than never!

This forum moves very fast, as far as threads go. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with what everyone is saying.

Comment

You'd have to spend hours on here and visit several times a day to keep up with everything. Don't feel bad if you actually have a life. lol

Comment

Am also a new member

Comment

Working...
                X