No announcement yet.

What's A Good Protein Shake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Dymatize Elite whey = Pretty much the same as Gold standard in profile, texture, mixibility etc but around £12/$20 cheaper!

I don't get why anybody would buy Gold standard when you can get Dymatize Elite which is pretty much exactly the same for a lot cheaper.

If you don't mind the taste of you're on a budget just a bog standard unflavoured whey protein from a bulk supplier would suffice (could always add a sweetner/scoop of Nesquick if fussy)
    I don't know how the hell they're 12-20 cheaper in the UK, but here they're basically the same. $50 for 5lbs of GS, $45 for 5lbs of Dy, $98 for 10lbs of GS, $90 for 10lbs of Dy. With prices that close, might as well get the more reputable one which is GS.

Comment

BSN syntha-6 works pretty well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Dymatize Elite whey = Pretty much the same as Gold standard in profile, texture, mixibility etc but around £12/$20 cheaper!

I don't get why anybody would buy Gold standard when you can get Dymatize Elite which is pretty much exactly the same for a lot cheaper.

If you don't mind the taste of you're on a budget just a bog standard unflavoured whey protein from a bulk supplier would suffice (could always add a sweetner/scoop of Nesquick if fussy)
        Aww I was going to say Optimum and then you just **** all over it, I have never tried Dymatize

Comment

Working...
        X