Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A friend of mine got stabbed Friday night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's true what happened.

Apparently the guy was caught and arrested. He is Turkish as far as we know, and is nicked for my friends safety, but also the guys own safety the police said...

Pretty dodgy stuff really. The police are scum the way they said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
      notice he said 'a knife'?

then all of a sudden he had 2 knives, 1 in each hand.

next he'll say the dude had a gun in his mouth too.
      I said the story as it went down. My friend's brother assumed it was one knife and thus grabbed that arm...

but he got caught by surprised because he had two knives. It was at night time.

PoKemon

Comment

ahhh this is pk,

did not know.

what's the story behind the stabbing? not just "a dude on drugs" rolled up with 2 knives.

Comment

No idea bro. I am not saying I live in a place like Mexico or the US, but Hackney, Totenham and Edmonton is where me and my boys live in, and it's pretty bad for England.

No one has any ideas. Turks around Hackney are scumbags usually around here. Immigrant types that cause trouble.

Gonna link up with them in 2 hours and see what we gonna do about it and who the hell it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Charmander View Post
            No idea bro. I am not saying I live in a place like Mexico or the US, but Hackney, Totenham and Edmonton is where me and my boys live in, and it's pretty bad for England.

No one has any ideas. Turks around Hackney are scumbags usually around here. Immigrant types that cause trouble.

Gonna link up with them in 2 hours and see what we gonna do about it and who the hell it is.
            everywhere has tough neighborhoods, but its rare that stabbings or shootings has no real reason behind it. it could be a derranged turk, I heard those exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              everywhere has tough neighborhoods, but its rare that stabbings or shootings has no real reason behind it. it could be a derranged turk, I heard those exist.
              Yeah that was what I was thinking. Whole thing seems strange to just get a man stabbing people. Turks usually carry knives cause they got nothing to lose, but not starting shiet like this.

Oh well, I gotta just realise myself that a punch aint nothing against a knife. It's very rare to get that wonder punch quick KO.

Comment

so pk is now pokemon?

lol i'm just too slow not to pick up on this one.

Comment

I may be Ash Ketchum.

I had:

LVL 100 Mewtwo.
                  LVL 100 Zapdos.
                  LVL 100 Articuno.
                  LVL 100 Genger.
                  LVL 100 Starmie.
                  LVL 100 Dragonite.

Pokemon Red.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Was the guy with 2 knives RunsW/Knives?
                      I highly doubt it E. Run is dangerous with his bare hands let alone with 2 knives.

Comment

Working...
                      X