No announcement yet.

Sooo, what's next for Gamboa now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo, what's next for Gamboa now??

First off, I would be so pissed at Arum for not making the biggest payday of his career. Now that's gone. At least for a year or two.

What should he do from here?

Stay at 126?
    Move to 130?

Who can he fight?

The biggest name at 126 is Rafael Marquez at this point. The best fight is Chris John but that can't happen. There aren't really any big names at 130 either.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 04-22-2011, 03:45 PM.

i bet he fights the filipino concepction.

Comment

If caballero beats barros I'd still wanna see him vs an elite.

Comment

how about Ponce De Leon? Jhonny Gonzalez maybe? not much out there...Rojas would still be a good fight.

Comment

if bernabe wins his next fight, i wouldnt mind seeing him get KTFO by gamboa

Comment

Move to 130 win a title and wait for Juanma 2012. Arum will catch in on that fight since Juanma already lost once and Gamboa is soon to follow, so teh safe and smart thing is move to 130, kick Fana's or Burn''s ass and the Juanma fight in june 2012!

Comment

Move to 135

Seriously it's only 9lbs, we've seen Mosley go from 135 to 147, Hopkins from 160 to 175, Jones from 175 to Heavyweight. Gamboa seems like the type who can pull it off. Just do one pit stop at 130 for a title, then right up to 135.

Comment

If the John fight can't happen, which Gamboa already said he wanted John in the Solis post fight interview, then there's nothing at 126. He already beat Salido, and Lopez needs to rebuild himself in the meantime. They should meet at 135. 130 stinks, god, that shit is like a desert.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  i bet he fights the filipino concepction.
                  well, thats better than jorge solis,.....atleats concepcin can punch and is kinda fast...he gets destroyed too tho........if he cant get john,rojas,...i really dont mind him gettin it on with broner and burgos.....i think both have better chance than gonzales and ponce...

Comment

He should try to get a fight with John and then chase Juanma, if Juanma wins the rematch with Salido. Or should I say, when?

Comment

Working...
                    X