Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Columbine Killers - what was their motivation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
    Gun control

US government hires borderline nutjobs like these guys to go shoot and massacre innocent people and it gives them an excuse to grab everyone's gun.

It happened here in the UK with the Dunblane massacre. Thomas Hamilton shot some children and gun laws were strengthened.
    lol.

U think they were hired to kill so the government (who allow firearms to be sold everywhere in the US) can enforce stricter gun control laws????

The gun laws were strengthened because of the Dumblaine massacre. U think the government set that up?

Comment

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made 'em do it.

Comment

Probably not ****sexuality.

Comment

I think they got bullied by other kids, like the Korean dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
            lol.

U think they were hired to kill so the government (who allow firearms to be sold everywhere in the US) can enforce stricter gun control laws????

The gun laws were strengthened because of the Dumblaine massacre. U think the government set that up?
            So you're saying the government wouldn't benefit from tighter gun laws? That it wouldn't be easier to enforce martial law on civilians who didn't have guns?

Seriously mate, you need to do some 'out of the box' thinking sometimes.

Comment

You're all wrong... IT WAS COMPUTER GAMES

Comment

Ted Bundy's motivation was sex.

Comment

I remember smokin on 4/20 BITD when that **** came on the news. Already been 10 1/2 yrs. I'm gettin old.

Comment

Eric was a psychopath, Dylan was frustrated and easily influenced. Dylan had other extreme underlying psychological disorders. Computer games, violent films etc are a product of their violent attitudes in my opinion, not vice versa. The two wanted to be accepted but it was never going to happen in that school packed full of Rocky Hoffscheinders.

This is in light of the recent Oakland shooting

Comment

Working...
                    X