Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton Looks Better and Pac Looks Like A Monster!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton Looks Better and Pac Looks Like A Monster!

Hatton looks like a much better fighter if youre just judging by the Paulie fight and the 24/7 clips. He may have been a serious serious serious fighter if he had met a guy like Sr. earlier in his career. He would still have all the aggression and rough stuff but he couldve also had been a very good boxer which would make him one of the most if not thee most versatile fighter in the game in terms of being a brawler and a boxer. I love the way he looks with the mitts right now and again, I hate this fight because I like Pac and want him to win for boxings sake but I also love the new Hatton with Sr and I would like to see them keep winning.

Pac though, looks like the ultimate weapon right now. His combination of hand speed, power, and Southpaw stance is one of the best in the history of boxing. Add to that he has one of the best bodies Ive ever seen in boxing, he truly looks like a weapon right now. The most amazing thing is how he has developed as a fighter. He was so one demensional and only had one hand. Him & Cotto have developed way more then you see normaly in boxing. You just dont see guys grow later in there careers as they have. Thats hard to do. That makes this a great great great fight. I could seriously see this as one of the few fights ever that has everything in it. I could see a Hagler-Hearns brawling war, I could see both guys showing off there ever growing boxing skill in some tactical rounds, and I could see some serious controled in-fighting like Castillo-Chico all in the same fight, changing from round to round. Its a cant miss because truly anything can happened
Working...
X