• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mexicans only....

Canelo or Angulo
    who are you going for and why?
    Canelo might win....

Wishing Angulo wins. He has a more feel good story.
    I think he is the best father of the two.
    More down to earth fellow.

i am picking canelo, because he is fresher and more sound. if angulo wins i wouldnt be mad either.

Comment

I'm a fan of Canelo and Angulo, but I'm going for Canelo because he has a brighter future. Just because Canelo is more popular than Angulo doesn't mean that he's not humble.

Interviewer: Do you consider yourself a superstar?

Canelo: "I do not and would never consider myself a superstar. I leave that up to the fans and media to decide."

Canelo is from a pueblito in Jalisco with a population of like 20,000. Canelo worked his way to the top. Golden Boy snatched Canelo from his old promoter just a few years ago. It's not like Canelo was being built up to be a star from his very first fight, he wasn't.

I really don't want to see Canelo or Angulo lose though.

Comment

Canelo has recovered from his Floyd loss and will show tremendous heart.

Comment

cinnamon.....

Comment

i'm picking angulo to KO canelo...

Comment

Canelo, I like both fighters allot, angulo is more of a warrior at this point but, Canelo has more of an upside and will have to fight like a man on a mission if he wants to keep el Perro off him! We will see what Canelo is made of with this fight.

Comment

Canelo! he will used the movement he displayed in the trout fight to frustrate angulo

Comment

Angulo KO! Ive always been a fan and im glad he finally got the Canelo fight

Comment

I'm not Mexican but Angulo will TKO Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X