• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video of Floyd working out

loses out on biggest payday of his career.... takes it out on rubber tyre

jk cant wait to see him return

Comment

Cool by the way what is this drill for ?

Comment

That was about 12 minutes after Pac got flatted! He is smelling blood! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mnikolovm View Post
          Cool by the way what is this drill for ?
          WTF. Did you just start watching boxing??? That's the same thing as chopping wood with an axe. A lot of boxers/fighters use this training exercise to help build power for their punches, and condition their shoulders.

Comment

That's discipline right there. Staying in shape when fights not even announced yet.

Comment

I think now he wants to fight Pacquiao...hes training for the fight.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                loses out on biggest payday of his career.... takes it out on rubber tyre

jk cant wait to see him return
                hahaha right?

Or dude could be trying to get some of those Marquez muscles

Expect to see a slew of more bulked up fighters in their upcoming fights.

Comment

Lol Floyd at this point is irrelevant. He might as well retire because after last night no fight with him is worth **** money wise. Guerrero will tire him and show how his legs have aged, Canelo won't fight him because neither camp wants it. Who's Mayweather gonna fight?

I love that this fight derailed Pacquaio hype and Floyd hype in the same night. I respect both fighters, but I dislike Floyd out of the ring regardless of how good he is inside of it. Pacquaio has another life to go to. They should just be happy and be done and let the next generation come in.

Comment

can never question his work ethic, nobody in boxing works harder...while everybody is sleep, Mayweather is in the Gym working his A$$ OFF

Comment

Working...
                    X