Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAIDANA: "Gloves THEY FORCED ME TO USE had so MUCH PADDING I couldn't get hand IN"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
    And your argument goes to crap when they said he couldn't wear cleto Reyes gloves when Garcia ask for them

I want to hear your excuse on why maidana was denied to wear cleto Reyes.
    This should be good
    im not like you, dude. i just like boxing.

its not a reality show to me, i have no agenda and i could care less about the drama. you expect me to try to make excuses up? i dont do that, i never make anything up i just call it like i see it. those reyes gloves, i havent seen them so i cant say.

the fact that he rejected that many gloves seems odd, but he fought plenty of big hitters wearing punchers gloves. more importantly he really thought there was something wrong with those gloves, he is no actor. he thought there was foul play involved, not saying he was right just saying thats what he thought. it might have made him more paranoid as they brought the other gloves.

idk though, none of us do. we are all just speculating. the entire situation is odd and as always people just blame floyd. i dont always defend him, in fact i usually dont. but this is just one big mess.

Comment

• This gutless c*cksucker pretending that he isn't a fl*mo, despite defending him on a regular basis and defending him in a situation that is completely and utterly indefensible.

Comment

Working...
      X