No announcement yet.

if margarito win 1 fight, he still will be remember as a cheater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if margarito win 1 fight, he still will be remember as a cheater

he already marked his life foreever. whatever he does from now on will not erase his ugly past. why? people always remember the bad things not the good ones. i know margarito wll suffer this torment for the rest of his life. when he enter the ring next time people will say to themselves " here is the cheater again" he has to cope with this until the grave. every time you think about panama lewis is the same thing. a man that destroyed a young figter , collins. so margarito will carry that bag forever. i sure that margo many but many times alone in his house, he is saying to himself, " i wish i can erase that cotto fight out of my soul" someday his conviction will be so strong that years from now he will take a plane to Puerto Rico, kneel down in from of cotto to tell him " Iam so sorry miguel i did it, forgive me" then he will be release from all that guilt that is eatin up margos soul. then he will be a free man again.

green k for this.

Comment

So you have no evidence or proof that he's guilty. Thats like saying I know there is a god because someone write the Bible and it MUST be true without evidence or fact.

For some reason the more idiots bash him without Margorito the more I become a fan of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        So you have no evidence or proof that he's guilty. Thats like saying I know there is a god because someone write the Bible and it MUST be true without evidence or fact.

For some reason the more idiots bash him without Margorito the more I become a fan of him.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
          LOL /Thread

But TS, are you saying that Margo did use plaster against Cotto? Thats what it sounded like to me.

Comment

Doesn't seem to affect black cheaters like Mosley, Toney, Briggs.

Here comes the steroids isn't as dangerous excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
              uh huh and where is this plaster? Oh it was lost right? and only trace elements were detected.

Plaster elements could be in thousands of things, even if there was plaster which I dont think they would be able to pass by and cheat so blatently I dont think margorito knew.

It was probably a wet handwrap that was full of sweat,vaseline or blood from previous use or something.

Most people have no idea of how plaster would look like and act on the fighters hand, it would do more dmg to fighters hand than opponent especially behind nice fluffy gloves.

You guys keep posting pics but theres no real evidence to convict him, even the commission couldnt find him guilty but since he was the captain of the ship he took the heat.

and until theres evidence which shows he clearly attempted to cheat and knew about it then I would have a diffirent opinion
              Last edited by Medved; 09-24-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

But the masses are stupid fuking sheep who can't investigate anything for themselves and just buy into everything hack writers like Dan Rafael shove down their throats.

They ignore facts like how most of the inspectors on site were telling Tony that he didn't having anything to worry about and that they knew it wasn't his fault.

They ignore the facts that the CSAC felt that Margarito was being truthful when he said that he didn't know what was in his gloves.

They just wanna call him a cheater why? Because just like Dan Rafaels dumb ass they hated the guy before and they are just looking for more cannon fodder.

Comment

Margacheato has no honor, he'd never apologize to the fighters he probably used plaster against.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    Margacheato has no honor, he'd never apologize to the fighters he probably used plaster against.

Why does he oew them an apology if he says he didn't know anything about it.

Seriously you are so insincere about this! You pretend you want him to give an apology because you want him to feel remorse, but thats not why you don't want an apology. You guys want a fuking confession which is so fuking selfish and ass backwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X