Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto just tweeted what his next move will be.He will try and win a fifth world title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Come on man? You serious?
    Yeah man, I'm serious. All the other fighters we're too concerned for the health of Sergio and Cotto was the only one keen to Sergio's bum knee. What an ******* right? Not to mention his team of insiders that knew the severity of Martinez' "bum knee."

This is some huge conspiracy that Cotto will be under investigation for soon. Targeting "injured" champions. FBI will be involved soon.

:wt:

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Yeah man, I'm serious. All the other fighters we're too concerned for the health of Sergio and Cotto was the only one keen to Sergio's bum knee. What an ******* right? Not to mention his team of insiders that knew the severity of Martinez' "bum knee."

This is some huge conspiracy that Cotto will be under investigation for soon. Targeting "injured" champions. FBI will be involved soon.

:wt:
      I cant take you serious because you are blind. It must be Cotto's sweaty balls covering your eyes. Anyone who is not a Cotto fan can see how and why he chose to fight Foreman and then Martinez.

Comment

lol leave the pr fans alone, lol this is their last hope and they riding the high like a crackhead.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
          lol leave the pr fans alone, lol this is their last hope and they riding the high like a crackhead.
          Im just saying man. It would not surprise me too see Cotto calling out and then fighting a champion at 168 who gets injured, he did it twice, what makes me think he wouldn't do it?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
            well mexicans and argentinos have soccer along with boxing to root for. puerto ricans pretty much just have boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              I cant take you serious because you are blind. It must be Cotto's sweaty balls covering your eyes. Anyone who is not a Cotto fan can see how and why he chose to fight Foreman and then Martinez.
              Foreman had his accident as a child/teenager. He fought his entire career with an injury that, despite him and his team being aware of its existence, never caused him any problems. Look some of his older fights, he won the freaking WBA title with the brace.

Truth is the injury had never been an issue for him until halfway through the Cotto fight. Moot point, really, he hadn't won a round even with working legs.

Knee gave out, had surgery, and 9 months or so later (by march 2011) he was in the ring again, no brace, just like that. If it had really been an issue in the past, why not get a seemingly simple surgery and get it over with? Probably cause it was never an issue.

Comment

ahahahahaha

Comment

Cotto v Abraham

Comment

I think he's going to announce it on that one show with the puppet.

Comment

Boy 1 puerto rican becoming the middleweight champion sure has hurt a lot of butts.

Comment

Working...
                      X