No announcement yet.

Looks like Ellerbe about to be gone at TMT... watch Schaeffer come in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    I wonder who's the most qualified floyd slurper to replace ellerbe on here...hmmmn

Larryx admitted he likes men booty and does coke, might bond well with jr &sr but has the temperament of kid like floyd,so they'll clash..

Yesir dont know how to count so floyds bank account would be a mess, he's out

Horus has as much bussiness sense as a stick of butter, might buy ****load of boats and sell it in west virginia, ruined investment for sure..plus hes MIA..

Coachwebb like most of em is still on his nursery rhymes phase, obviously cant teach floyd how to read the harrypotter any better

Bigdunn is the winner what he lacks in other departments, he makes up with hard **** & lubrication..i mean hard work and dedication ..thats 24/7 for floyd right there
    you left out Reloaded

Comment

• Flomos be like "I never really liked Ellerbe anyway"

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        I wonder who's the most qualified floyd slurper to replace ellerbe on here...hmmmn

Larryx admitted he likes men booty and does coke, might bond well with jr &sr but has the temperament of kid like floyd,so they'll clash..

Yesir dont know how to count so floyds bank account would be a mess, he's out

Horus has as much bussiness sense as a stick of butter, might buy ****load of boats and sell it in west virginia, ruined investment for sure..plus hes MIA..

Coachwebb like most of em is still on his nursery rhymes phase, obviously cant teach floyd how to read the harrypotter any better

Bigdunn is the winner what he lacks in other departments, he makes up with hard **** & lubrication..i mean hard work and dedication ..thats 24/7 for floyd right there

Don't forget WESS. People like him literally live to 'service' Floyd.

Excellent replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Let's think of the bigger picture here... like will they go back to GBP to promote their fight since their CEO is about to be gone and they can't seem to handle a show on a large scale?

Schaeffer can't come in.... GBP will sue the shit out of him..... so...yea
          Oscar sued him for $50 million. Pinuts: Floyd fights one more time and pays the fine. (Victor Ortiz II)

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            It's never easy to tell someone that, so there's never a right time. You can tell Floyd really loves Garcia too.

I remember when Bernard Hopkins got rid of long-time trainer Bouie Fischer. A lot of people were up in arms, particularly Bouie who felt like Hops was being disloyal. But Hops just felt like it was time for a change. ****, at least Mayweather is still offering Garcia a salary. The same one, no less. Bouie on the other claimed that Bernard stiffed him. It's business, at the end of the day. What's going on with Ellerbe however makes you shake your head.
            I can tell that you really love floyd.:gay:

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
              you left out Reloaded
              Has he learnt to count to ten yet?

Comment

Working...
              X