Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is adamek's next move after the grant fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
    Agreed should have gone after Thompson. Polish sites are screaming for Adamek vs Holyfield, or Adamek vs Briggs. They know he might get waxed out if he fights either one of the Klitschkos. WAXED OUT!
    Really? ppl want to see Adamek beat grandpa Holyfield and Briggs who has not been relevant in years?

Comment

I think that if Adamek wins convincingly against Grant then a likely scenario is that he'll face Vitali in the fall or winter. Vitali is looking for an opponent and HBO's Ross Greenburg has stated that they'll televise this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I think that if Adamek wins convincingly against Grant then a likely scenario is that he'll face Vitali in the fall or winter. Vitali is looking for an opponent and HBO's Ross Greenburg has stated that they'll televise this fight.
        Dan rafaels blog yesterday said Klitchkos wont go back to HBO because they feel HBO lied to them about showing the fight on Sept.11th. You see that yet?

Comment

to answer your question: main events has him scheduled to cmoe back november 25th in atlantic city / prudential center if a klitschko fight cannot be made

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
            Yeah, you're probably right. I confess I'm not too clued up on the whole "who's contracted to whom" stuff.
            Especially with HBO cracking down on heavyweights, its tough to really make those big fights without TV.

I just recall that this was the reasoning why Adamek fought Bobby Gunn, who was an unpopular choice with many fans. Adamek went through three different options -Bernard Hopkins, Matt Godfrey and someone else - but when TV didn't come through they settled on the cheaper choice.

Comment

Originally posted by 77Ritchie77 View Post
              to answer your question: main events has him scheduled to cmoe back november 25th in atlantic city / prudential center if a klitschko fight cannot be made
              You gotta love this guy. What other high profile fighter is fighting as frequently as Tomas Adamek (except Marco Huck)?...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                You gotta love this guy. What other high profile fighter is fighting as frequently as Tomas Adamek (except Marco Huck)?...
                I'm in for Adamek-Chambers, Adamek-Arreola 2, but I thik the best HW fight out there is Adamek Haye by far.

Also, let me take this time to say the Boxingscene's PFP list is complete sh it because it doesn't include Heavyweights, even ones that are fighting in their THIRD FU KIN WEIGHT CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Really? ppl want to see Adamek beat grandpa Holyfield and Briggs who has not been relevant in years?
                  POLISH people Spray. POLISH people. It's probably the only names they've heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                    Dude.... Adamek has lost ONCE in his whole career spanning the three hardest weight divisions to cross. Give him some credit will you? He traded with Arreola when he needed to and backed off when he needed too... giving Arreola a beating (whatever the biased HBO crew were trying to say) and coming away with a clear victory.
                    I have given him credit in the past,but if you can't see that he fights different in the HW division,then I don't know what to tell you.He fights different for a reason.In the lighter weight classes he was more entertaining....are you really going to be amused by a Michael Grant/ Adamek fight??? I'm not...

Comment

Working...
                    X