Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States is going to go bankrupt...thanks President Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
    Stop bitching you don't even have taxes in Kentucky.

dumbest response in this whole thread!

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    **** off man, talk to Bush about that debt and get off Obama's nuts.
    typical "messiah" voter!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      just after the pirate flag
      just follow the pictures in order and you should get it

Many factors in the problem I hear but I was just throwing that out there for fun.
      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-08-2009, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Where were you bitches when Bush took a 230 billion surplus into a RECORD deficit and started two pointless wars. Bush allowed his goons to run wild and sign handily destroyed the USA economy. Yet people ***** about Obama trying to fix things. How long did Bush's goverment deny USA was in a recession

The debt can and will be pay back. This is nothing new, America will never collapse or ever go bankrupt. When things turn around, you will have higher taxes and less government spending.

Comment

It's all Obama's fault, not Bush brought us 2 pointless wars and reckless spending.

Comment

why blame obama if he has just been there for 5 months. we werent in debt before obama??

Comment

Originally posted by The Drogba View Post
              Where were you bitches when Bush took a 230 billion surplus into a RECORD deficit and started two pointless wars. Bush allowed his goons to run wild and sign handily destroyed the USA economy. Yet people ***** about Obama trying to fix things. How long did Bush's goverment deny USA was in a recession

The debt can and will be pay back. This is nothing new, America will never collapse or ever go bankrupt. When things turn around, you will have higher taxes and less government spending.
              i couldnt agree more. what have we gotten out of the 2 wars.

Comment

Originally posted by The Drogba View Post

Deficit spending with a budget in the negative trillions is not exactly trying to fix things (why do they even call it a "budget" if they are going to spend uncontrollably anyway).... bush ****ed up bad and the messiah is only ****ing up worse!

Comment

The deficit started with Bush and the debt is nothing new. When the economy turns around the deficit will lower and the debt will start to fall. Right now the US treasury's credit rating has not been affected which means there is little danger. If the US Government's credit rating starts to drop those are the warning signs of uncontrollable spending, but right now spending is necessary in order to kick start the economy which will act as a catalyst for the lowering of the national debt.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The deficit started with Bush and the debt is nothing new. When the economy turns around the deficit will lower and the debt will start to fall. Right now the US treasury's credit rating has not been affected which means there is little danger. If the US Government's credit rating starts to drop those are the warning signs of uncontrollable spending, but right now spending is necessary in order to kick start the economy which will act as a catalyst for the lowering of the national debt.
                    i like this response, it was thought out and rational.... BUT how the hell is govt spending the way the restart the economy??? everyone who knows economics knows that tax cuts will jump start everything faster than any stimulus or govt intervention can.... unfortunately, that too will result in a slight deficit, but the difference is, THAT WILL WORK.... but the stupidass govt will in no way or no how be willing to cut taxes nor will they be willing to admit that they ARENT the solution, yet alone admitting that they are the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post

kids watching too much tv, then cheating in exams, graduating and becoming wall street traders.
                      Coke snorter gets voted in for president and tells lies to go to war, the skull and crossbones society in yale that bush was part of (had to wikipedia that, never even heard of it before). can u tell me what thats about? some kind of conspiracy i take it, i like them, fill me in!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X