Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Rigo "Belongs at the Top of The Pound for Pound List"..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin
    I hope he is doing this to trick Rigo into signing another extension and then ****ing him over and throwing him in the shelf to collect dust lol. I hate Rigo.
    Idk why you would wish this on any fighter. This is how these guys make their money and have mouths to feed.

That's ****ed up man. I hope you make it thru life.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Idk why you would wish this on any fighter. This is how these guys make their money and have mouths to feed.

He'll have money in his pocket, enough to live comfortably with an extension. He just won't be seen much on TV which would be a good thing for me personally.

I don't like his style or personality. An all around boring fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        He'll have money in his pocket, enough to live comfortably with an extension. He just won't be seen much on TV which would be a good thing for me personally.

And about you only anybody can be entertaining against bum champions watch him against Rico Ramos and Willie Casey, you just sound like another butthurt dominated Nonito fan . Rigo like every other master defensive fighter will always be successful because winning > everything else just ask Floyd all you gotta do is be good enough to always beat the best and the rest eventually come no matter the haters or if you win on points .

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Nobody is forcing to keep the channel on.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Very basic. Living in South Florida has helped but for some reason I have the hardest time understanding Cubans.
            I knew a Cuban, and he told me that the Cuban's are the fastest talking of the Spanish speakers. And that makes it harder to understand them.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Stribling
              Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

Very basic. Living in South Florida has helped but for some reason I have the hardest time understanding Cubans.

I knew a Cuban, and he told me that the Cuban's are the fastest talking of the Spanish speakers. And that makes it harder to understand them.
              If you listen to my mom she would sound like someone talking on fast forward.

Comment

Little late Bob, should have said this when he dominated Nonito.

Comment

Skills wise, yes.

Resume wise, no.

I'm a Rigo-tard, but I even the performance against Donaire doesn't merit top 5 P4P, in my eyes.

He needs to add on to that brilliant effort.

Hope he does so tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X