Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Talks Lara, Sergio Martinez Trilogy, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Talks Lara, Sergio Martinez Trilogy, More

Three-time former world champion Paul Williams will return to Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, site of his most recent demise, when he meets unbeaten Cuban Erislandy Lara in a July 9 junior middleweight clash of southpaws.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Three-time former world champion Paul Williams will return to Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, site of his most recent demise, when he meets unbeaten Cuban Erislandy Lara in a July 9 junior middleweight clash of southpaws.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Words of a man with a warrior's heart, unlike a certain fighter from England named Khan. (Prescott)

Comment

Nice birthday present for me!

Comment

Lara will derail this hype train once and for all.

Serious lol at him wanting a sm rematch. he must want early retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
          Lara will derail this hype train once and for all.

Serious lol at him wanting a sm rematch. he must want early retirement.
          Or he just wants to prove himself against the guy that beat him?

Which seems okay to just avoid nowadays, because certain favorites do it.

Comment

War Pun,U my dude,the heart of a warrior,win or die trying!!The last of a dying bread.

Comment

a trilogy would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Or he just wants to prove himself against the guy that beat him?

Which seems okay to just avoid nowadays, because certain favorites do it.
                Damn right, PW has never tried to avoid anyone, and yet he gets hated on all the time. He got KTFO, but he's man enough to step back in with another tough opponent and wants another shot at the guy who blacked him out. I wish all fighters had that mentality.

Comment

I don't think that Paul will ever be on that elite level again if he doesn't change trainers and change his style.There's not too many guys that will fight him at 154 or 160, so his only option would be to go to 168. I just don't think he can handle the elite fighters in that division. I would love to see him fight Glen Johnson though. It would be a war. But, I think Sergio would crush him again.

Comment

beat the cuban puto

Comment

Working...
                    X