Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get a lot of attention from women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    TS, i feel bad for you, brih.

i'm gonna show up at the club and let you whoop on me. the ladies will at least notice you while you're beating my ass. after the whooping is done, it is in your hands.
    I appreciate your offer, but sadly that's not how it works.

Nature is nature. I must not defy it. I am contempt. It is my destiny.

Nature punishes meekness in males; and rewards aggressiveness and ability to act violently.

My mind urges,

"Kill them. Kill them all."

That's not the right way.

I will fight back another way.

Comment

Shout out to the two guys out there.

I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        TS, i feel bad for you, brih.

i'm gonna show up at the club and let you whoop on me. the ladies will at least notice you while you're beating my ass. after the whooping is done, it is in your hands.
        Anyone seen to give NE a beatdown, with his athletic bearing and gifted hands, is gonna make the girls wet.

Comment

I'm pretty much average looking but I can hold a girl's interest by being funny and smart.

Comment

I also can't help but feel that you're trying to go for on an Elliot Rogers tone with this thread, whether it be due to relating to him or for comedic effect. I'm pretty confident it is the latter, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
              I also can't help but feel that you're trying to go for on an Elliot Rogers tone with this thread, whether it be due to relating to him or for comedic effect. I'm pretty confident it is the latter, though.
              It's all right, dog.

I lied all along. I do have a girl. Her name is Mary. I know she loves me too because she makes me eat. Pretty green eyes. Pretty red hair.
              Last edited by milkroot; 07-31-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Confidence
                Unfortunately I am very meek guy. Girls hate meekness.

comedy
                When I used to try to be funny, my mother would always tell me I look and sound stupid.
                Last edited by BostonGuy; 07-31-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

No, I would give a fraction my 6 figure salary to be that guy. The head turner kind of a guy.

Comment

Way more since being engaged. Guess that shows I've made a good decision...

Comment

TS, meet me in Thailand. The strippers become Hookers for thirty bucks and when it comes to men, the meek ones pay the same. Rack up enough ass on a two week trip to keep your wank bank topped up for years. The women at work cannot blow out candles with their snatch holes and will disappear from thought for all eternity.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X