Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that doesn't give a **** about no Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that doesn't give a **** about no Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight

Dont get me wrong I'd love to see em fight but there's too many other potentially good matchups to really sweat one matchup that probably won't ever happen if you ask me:

Donaire vs Rigondeaux
    Brandon Rios vs Danny Garcia
    Canelo vs Mayweather
    Adrien Broner vs Yuriorkis Gamboa

And those are just some of them.

Personally whenever I hear people talk about Mayweather/Pacquiao I can't help but assume they're prolly just casual fans and dont know **** about boxing

yes you are bro, you're edgy and there hasn't been a dozen "I don't care about Mayweather - Pacquiao" threads in the last last year

Comment

Boxing fans and posters here in general are way too knee-jerk. The guy walked into a punch, I'd still reckon he would beat Mayweather and JMM in a rematch.

Comment

Like you wouldnt watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Like you wouldnt watch it!
          Read the beginning of my post bro, I said I would love to see them fight lol

Comment

Nope, that ship has sailed. Pacquiao is finished, unless Pacquiao wants a fairwell tour the likes of Roy Jones or Evander Holyfield he better stay away from boxing.

Comment

I would watch like any other fight,but I don't give a fu** anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
                Read the beginning of my post bro, I said I would love to see them fight lol
                didint read the post. I read the question on the thread title!

Comment

the only reason i dont care is because when and if floyd beats him then floyd wont get credit anyway, this rivalry has ruined the internet also so my thing is just get it over with or let it go it would have been better in 09 honestly but....

so the only reason people want to see this fight at this point is so that they can get on the internet and talk more sht to the rival fans...

oh lord and then the threads

floyd waited til pac got old
                  floyd ducked pac and waited for him...
                  hahaha pacforts floyd did exactly...
                  whos ranked higher...
                  did you all notice floyds....
                  did they really do extra....

bllaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaa

and ur right, tons of good fights out there cant wait

but id watch that MF if they fought (real talk)

Comment

You're right about plenty of good fights.
                    Pac vs may has lost it's luster for quite sometime but it would still
                    be a watch if it ever happens. At this point it's really an after thought now of what could have been.

Comment

Working...
                    X