would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
    This is what the question was right?

lets say if you were out and somebody starts talking mad shyt. . . would you put hands on somebody WITHOUT them physically attacking you first?

not any kind of physical threat at all - they aren't in your face in a position where you could risk getting stole off on first, and htey don't push, or make any kind of aggressive moves at all. .

they are just talking MAD SHYT from a distance in front of your boys and/or girl, and other random girls you might be trying to pick up. . i mean they are really firing you up. . .

So according to some of you it makes you a b!tch and insecure if you stand up for yourself and decide to pop that ****er in his mouth?

Are you ****ing serious? I think it makes you a pu$$y to not do anything about it and just let yourself get punked like a b!tch.

I thought this was a boxing site, I guess Im mistaken!

I guess we just grew up differently!

standing up for you self is more then possible with out being the first to resort to violence.

Comment

good discussion. . .

it seems like most people are pretty level headed, and like me, would do everything possible to avoid getting in a fight. . . lol then punchesinbunches and others seem intent on making an example out of the guy. . .

i just can't see attacking somebody over just words. . . unless they were gradually being hostile and they were "inside the 'STEAL OFF' zone", in which they can cold **** you at any minute. . . i feel like you have a right to hit them first if they have you cornered and are "aggressively" talking shyt. . .

but without "running away", i would try to do everything in my power to diffuse the situation; sometimes if i know the guy is just really drunk ill just be like "hey man, let me get you a beer and lets go talk to some girls". . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        lets say if you were out and somebody starts talking mad shyt. . . would you put hands on somebody WITHOUT them physically attacking you first?

not any kind of physical threat at all - they aren't in your face in a position where you could risk getting stole off on first, and htey don't push, or make any kind of aggressive moves at all. .

they are just talking MAD SHYT from a distance in front of your boys and/or girl, and other random girls you might be trying to pick up. . i mean they are really firing you up. . .
        Nope. I would convince them, if possible, to spar with one of the youngsters that I work with. Easy, peasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          Nope. I would convince them, if possible, to spar with one of the youngsters that I work with. Easy, peasy.
          lol very good future deterrent! make sure you get them so sign waivers, though!

Comment

i have and i would.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              i have and i would.
              damn you must not have a lot to lose? you not confident enough in your manhood to just let mere words go?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                damn you must not have a lot to lose? you not confident enough in your manhood to just let mere words go?
                you're assuming while being petulant in your response. why?

Comment

LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    you're assuming while being petulant in your response. why?
                    well i'd say it's definitely an assumption based on a lot of truth. . . if you are willing to fight over mere words, without actually being in danger of getting stole off on first. . .

Comment

perhaps you can justify your stance; do so in a compelling way, and prove me wrong. . . because if you are willing to fight without being in any kind of threat or danger, then there is a very high chance you either have babynuts and lack of confidence and/or nothing to lose like a good job. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X