No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'll Be The One To Face Pacquiao in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'll Be The One To Face Pacquiao in 2012

Using what Don King likes to call “double shock power,” what if there were two huge boxing upsets, one on Sept. 17 and one on Nov. 12?

[Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz has about the best chance aside from pacsmash to beat floyd. lets see what happens. . . i think everyone aside from devout floyd fans would like to see victor win this fight.

Comment

This is your time ortiz.

Comment

A Rematch clause ? interesting....

Comment

Ortiz will look good in the early rounds but once floyd gets rid of the rust ortiz will lose every round berta was a chump not champ ortiz is good but not in the league of floyd cotto pac

Comment

Victor Ortiz is to one dimensional to beat a fighter the caliber of Floyd Mayweather I like his confidence tho

Comment

Unless Floyd has lost something, I don't see Ortiz winning. But the truth is, its always good for change in the sport of boxing. If Ortiz wins then the rematch would be even bigger.It would open more doors for younger fighters like Bradley and Khan, because I don't think Manny would ever fight those guys. It keeps the sport exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
                A Rematch clause ? interesting....
                yes,Manny gots one with marquez as well.

Comment

Ortiz-Pacquiao will never happen. We all know Pacquiao doesn't like to fight young, hungry fighters in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Ortiz will look good in the early rounds but once floyd gets rid of the rust ortiz will lose every round berta was a chump not champ ortiz is good but not in the league of floyd cotto pac
                    Wow u my friend are ultra bias! It's laughable! U put Cotto in the same league as Floyd and PAC! Ha!
                    Cotto is not near their level. Period!

Comment

Working...
                    X