Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

39-1 (Mayweather Diss) by Freck Billionaire LMAO!..LISTEN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39-1 (Mayweather Diss) by Freck Billionaire LMAO!..LISTEN!!!

I don't know if this is old..but I thought it was pretty funny..he talkin about how broke Mayweather is..and how he try to act like he got money..

"I'm tellin you this ain't my hard ****/I'm just usin you to spar with" -Freck ooooooooH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That **** was freaking lame, Rick Ross **** was whack and this...THIS...this **** right here was pure garbage. I'll keep saying it again, they diss themselves coming out with that lame ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        That **** was freaking lame, Rick Ross **** was whack and this...THIS...this **** right here was pure garbage. I'll keep saying it again, they diss themselves coming out with that lame ****.
        It wasn't great..but it had some funny ass bars..I can respect this track..cuz it kept me listening and laughing with some "OOOOH" type bars..

and Dominicano...you're a die hard Mayweather fan..Jay-z can diss Mayweather and feature Eminem, Nas, and Drake and you would still call it lame..we know already!..lol

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
          It wasn't great..but it had some funny ass bars..I can respect this track..cuz it kept me listening and laughing with some "OOOOH" type bars..

and Dominicano...you're a die hard Mayweather fan..Jay-z can diss Mayweather and feature Eminem, Nas, and Drake and you would still call it lame..we know already!..lol
          Not true, when something is NICE, I'll admit to it. That was LAME.

Comment

"I ain't a boxer Floyd, but if we match/Bet you and Gatti have a rematch"..Just NASTY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              I don't know if this is old..but I thought it was pretty funny..he talkin about how broke Mayweather is..and how he try to act like he got money..

Floyd is so broke, ODLH had to pay Floyd's debt to the IRS.

And that is a FACT!

Comment

Keep the trash that is hip hop the **** off of my forum,Please.Only second class citizens and the underclass listen to such incoherent garbage.

Comment

Who the hell is this Freck Billionaire?? I'm pretty sure Floyd made more money in this fight against Marquez then this unknown rapper will make in his career. It's funny when a bunch of nobodies diss someone they can't touch. They wish they had a career like Floyd.

Comment

So lame non lyrical, just trying to capitalize on Floyd while he had a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X